Good news, according to both Nils and Erased Tapes, Nils' long-awaited followup, All Melody, is set for release on January 26th, 2018. 

Cover art: 

cover.jpg

Tracklist: 

The Whole Universe Wants To Be Touched 01:58

Sunson 09:10

A Place 07:02

My Friend The Forest 05:16

Human Range 06:59

Forever Changeless 02:47

All Melody 09:31

#2 09:40

Momentum 05:21

Fundamental Values 03:50

Kaleidoscope 08:16

Harm Hymn 04:10

More info and preorder available here: https://www.erasedtapes.com/release/eratp106-nils-frahm-all-melody
His new studio looks incredible, too. Really excited for this one! 

41 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

RT has an exclusive 3xLP https://roughtrade.com/gb/music/all-melody

Thank you! I commented on Erased Tapes' announcement on FB asking if there would be any special/limited released for this but no answer. Considering their shipping fees are craaaaaaaazy, I'll be looking ordering this Rough Trade version. For Canadians, with shipping and exchange rate, ordering from the UK site comes to ~$60, U.S. is ~$67.  

16 minutes ago, rabbitvinyl said:

Thank you! I commented on Erased Tapes' announcement on FB asking if there would be any special/limited released for this but no answer. Considering their shipping fees are craaaaaaaazy, I'll be looking ordering this Rough Trade version. For Canadians, with shipping and exchange rate, ordering from the UK site comes to ~$60, U.S. is ~$67.  

rough trade has a US distro now 

also, it seems like the rough trade exclusive LP will be separate and just an add on disk to the standard version based off the description. anyone? 

6 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

rough trade has a US distro now 

also, it seems like the rough trade exclusive LP will be separate and just an add on disk to the standard version based off the description. anyone? 

Yup, but ordering from their U.S. site is still $67 Canadian dollaroonies, compared to $60 through the UK store. 

And yeah, seems like it's an add-on LP with bonus tracks. Otherwise, no change from the Erased Tapes released. Still got it. More Frahm, fam. 

• 2 months later...
17 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Out of curiosity, just the 2lp? Any previous releases?

Saw him on Saturday. He had the 2lp of All Melody, Spaces, Victoria, Screws, Solo, Wintermusik, The Bells... and probably something else I don’t remember with him. Pretty much most of the releases in print.

The concert was wonderful, by the way. If you have the chance, go see him live!

Received my copy today from Rough Trade UK. Turns out they received the extra "Encores" LP late and had to delay shipping the set. Still, items shipped from the UK to Montreal in less than a week - I love Royal Mail! 

Anyway, just about finished the first proper listen (aside from the NPR stream) and I'm really enjoying this direction Nils is taking. Definitely don't want to miss him when he's in town in March - think it will be incredible to see/hear this whole set up. 

On a side note, does anyone have any idea if there's a way to obtain a digital copy of the exclusive Encores LP? I was hoping there would be a download code for it inside the packaging but I can't seem to find anything and it's not listed on the Erased Tapes site, even though its labeled as its own release, ERATP107, on the spine. 

Edited by rabbitvinyl

7 hours ago, EquinoxDesignLab said:

Received my copy as well today. Like most Erased Tapes records there is hardly any noise at all since they were very clean coming right out of the sleeve. Lots of dynamics. It is a tough call for me as Baths and Nils are playing the same night here in Seattle...

Well, you could always see one of them and travel back in time afterwards to see the other. You even wouldn’t have any trouble since you’ll definitely be in two different places at the same time.