PO NOW: Eve 6 - Horrorscope

tatom

23 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I totally would if my lady wouldn’t smoke

me for it. That’s one of my top 5 favorite movies. 

OT: actually crying because Anytime won’t be a bonus track. 

I read this and though...what does your lady smoking have to do with buying  true romance? It puzzled me for a good 5 minutes...

Never liked True Romance and always lamented the fact that Tarantino didn't direct it because it would have been a million times better...same with Natural Born Killers...but that's just me. 

I say you should go for it man, buy it whether your lady smokes or not...no regrets...thats my motto...well, that and everybody wang chung tonight. 

2 hours ago, SeeMoreGlass said:

I read this and though...what does your lady smoking have to do with buying  true romance? It puzzled me for a good 5 minutes...

Never liked True Romance and always lamented the fact that Tarantino didn't direct it because it would have been a million times better...same with Natural Born Killers...but that's just me. 

I say you should go for it man, buy it whether your lady smokes or not...no regrets...thats my motto...well, that and everybody wang chung tonight. 

You’re probably great at parties

On 1/5/2018 at 9:21 PM, SeeMoreGlass said:

Not to sidetrack this shit but did anyone else see the True Romance bundle...who the fuck is buying that for $125...

Over 200 people so far! Hah. I think we have less than 30 left. It's an expensive one for sure, but it was a costly project between the license from the film studio, gold foil boxes, getting one of the actor's to agree to sign 300 photos, etc.

On 1/8/2018 at 10:46 AM, SeeMoreGlass said:

always lamented the fact that Tarantino didn't direct it because it would have been a million times better...same with Natural Born Killers... 

Huge fan of both, especially True Romance, but I've always pondered how these would have been with Tarantino at the helm too. There's a cut of True Romance online somewhere that shows it in non-linear form (the way Tarantino wrote it).

On 1/9/2018 at 4:01 PM, Wargod said:

Over 200 people so far! Hah. I think we have less than 30 left. It's an expensive one for sure, but it was a costly project between the license from the film studio, gold foil boxes, getting one of the actor's to agree to sign 300 photos, etc.

Congrats to you man...that is impressive. I guess I'm just out of the loop because that was never one of my favorites and I can't imagine dropping that much on an album I love, let alone a soundtrack...but that's just me. 

Thanks for pressing the Eve 6 records. To be honest...I don't remember anyone giving a shit about them when they were around...I'm just really surprised there is a market for it...but obviously there is because there are losers like me dropping $60 for two Eve 6 albums in 2018...hahah

Here's to the Nostalgia I guess

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got mine today! Packaging and art is fantastic. Very well put together. Nice that a label takes the time with that stuff and cares. It’s a tri-fold for a single LP. 

Best at of all it came with a insert showing some upcoming wargod releases that included a 20th anniversary edition of Fuels Sunburn. I’ve got a OG copy, but count me in for that!

Edited by NationallyFrightened

12 minutes ago, NationallyFrightened said:

Got mine today! Packaging and art is fantastic. Very well put together. Nice that a label takes the time with that stuff and cares. It’s a tri-fold for a single LP. 

Best at of all it came with a insert showing some upcoming wargod releases that included a 20th anniversary edition of Fuels Sunburn. I’ve got a OG copy, but count me in for that!

Look forward to getting mine.  Good to know  about Fuel.

Got my split in yesterday and I took a quick listen...these sound amazing and it is a Tri-fold layout which looks fantastic. 

Major props to this small label for mastering this for vinyl and making it sound amazing. Totally justifies the price tag. 

If you haven't bought it yet...better get the fuck on that shit!