PO: American Nightmare (out in Feb)

I’m bummed on it...i love the first 2 eps, background music, and half of We’re down..., but this sounds too much like a cold cave hardcore record.  Lower than life to me is the only AN sounding song on it.  Maybe it’ll be a grower for me.  I’ll just wait for the new True Love record to kill it for me!

1 hour ago, elnombre91 said:

Has anyone received a shipping notification from heartworm yet?

Yep. Got my glow red and waiting on the blue. BTW, if anyone needs the Rise bundle of three records rwb, they sent me mine, I will sell it for $50 shipped U.S. only. Just message me if you want it.

My copy shipped on the 14th from Deathwish in MA (I live in NYC), it went to New Jersey, made it out to NYC, was then sent to San Francisco for some reason, then was sent to LA, then went back to New Jersey and now it's "out for delivery" again.  I'll be surprised if it's decent shape.  I'm having some terrible USPS luck lately.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Canada.  I got my package from Rise Records about 2 weeks ago.

I got a shipping confirmation from Heartworm last week, but it hasn't arrived yet.  According to the tracking number, my parcel is sitting with United States Postal Service in Los Angeles, waiting to get a label generated, and that was since March 4.  I have a feeling I'll see the Heartworm package in a few weeks.

On 3/13/2018 at 3:32 PM, chicomak said:

I'm in Canada.  I got my package from Rise Records about 2 weeks ago.

I got a shipping confirmation from Heartworm last week, but it hasn't arrived yet.  According to the tracking number, my parcel is sitting with United States Postal Service in Los Angeles, waiting to get a label generated, and that was since March 4.  I have a feeling I'll see the Heartworm package in a few weeks.

I got message from wes. Trying to sort out everything now his back home

• 1 month later...