PO: The Ataris - Silver Turns To Rust 12" LP (February)

flix

37 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

Even though I would love to have the demos on vinyl, I'm sure it is just a clear variant.

here is the initial email from Bandcamp to me:

"The Ataris just added COMPLETE DEMOS: So Long, Astoria, Limited Edition 12" Clear Vinyl to Bandcamp" The photos look to have standard tracklist. 

Listen to So long , Astoria. Indeed a demo.

In my efforts to cancel my order, I used the contact link through the Ataris page, as well...and then received a long email from Kris about not being sure how to cancel and refund the order, and that it might take a bit because he has a show tonight. So yeah, that link goes to Kris if you want to say hi...nice of him to personally reach out and try to help.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Silver Turns To Rust has been reissued by Kung Fu Records and distributed by Cleopatra Records. 

It is pressed on a clear with gray and yellow splatter, and it seems the only way to buy it is on the Cleo Store on eBay. 

Here is the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-ATARIS-Silver-Turns-To-Rust-LP-Splatter-Vinyl-Boys-of-Summer-Fast-Times/113276717638?epid=21024272310&hash=item1a5fd18a46:g:XKAAAOSwDrpbrTHT

50 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

Silver Turns To Rust has been reissued by Kung Fu Records and distributed by Cleopatra Records. 

It is pressed on a clear with gray and yellow splatter, and it seems the only way to buy it is on the Cleo Store on eBay. 

Here is the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-ATARIS-Silver-Turns-To-Rust-LP-Splatter-Vinyl-Boys-of-Summer-Fast-Times/113276717638?epid=21024272310&hash=item1a5fd18a46:g:XKAAAOSwDrpbrTHT

In my excitement to buy this, I guess I didn't clearly read all of the shipping and import charges. I just paid $25 to ship a $22 record to Canada.  Yayyyyy