FELT First 5 Albums Pre-order

pablod85

http://thefeltdecade.com/

One of my favorite bands! Specially stoked about Crumbling The Anti-Septic Beauty, The Splendour of Fear and The Strange Idols Patterns and Other Short Stories. 
Forever Breathes The Lonely Word and their latest albums coming out later in 2018 I believe.

This is one of those bands that everybody should give at least a try due to their amazing creativeness and uniqueness. Love all their albums: from the minimalist approach at the beginning of their career, to the more poppy era in the middle 80s and the more experimental later records. There's not many bands/artist with an output of such quality. 10 LPs in 10 years.

Any FELT fans on VC?

3 hours ago, Twistedshabazz said:

That website doesnt work. Had two or three of their records and sold them. Glad to be able to rebuy

It's intermittent - their server sucks. Go here instead, it's where the pro-order links go from the feltdecade.com site anyway:

https://www.cherryred.co.uk/artist/felt/

• 8 months later...
On 11/20/2017 at 2:50 PM, JustSchwimmer said:

Dang was hoping for the hip hop duo Slug and Atmosphere, I’d be totally down for those albums. 

Slug (and Ant) are Atmosphere. Felt is Slug and Murs (from Living Legends). But still was thinking the same when I saw the posting.