Sigur Ros - 4 new LP's limited to 100 each ... just shoot me now ...

6 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

Nice. Hopefully they can sell via another damn cart system, Magento + their servers = NO NO NO

Magento is a kickass cart system when utilized properly. Most webmasters are clueless when it comes to server capacity though. The way most sites are configured, it only takes a couple hundred visitors on the cart to crash the whole thing. They should have contacted their hosting provider prior to this release and said, "Hey, we're about to get hammered with traffic. Can you please temporarily increase our server capacity?" Pretty simple solution, and it likely would have worked unless their hosting provider is completely incompetent.

Holy smokes, that was hilariously frustrating. First off, thanks for the link, lethal. Every time I logged in, it would empty my cart, and log me out again. 5 attempts, decided to re-register with work email, and it defaulted my location to Afghanistan with no shipping options. Had to refresh several times to even see shipping options, kept auto-selecting Afghanistan for me. Finally, made it through PayPal, and my shipping changed to Priority. Was able to update it to media, but every image on the page failed. Looks like I got a receipt from PayPal, but not Matador.