Sigur Ros - 4 new LP's limited to 100 each ... just shoot me now ...

All Animals appears to be the first one to sell out again. Wonder how much longer the others will take.

Also - surprised XL didn't promote these to the tons of people that missed out on the previous drop due to their terrible website.

Unfortunate thing about posting them here is that I'm sure flippers are lurking and snatching them up.

Be careful regarding the cart emptying issue. After I logged in to Paypal and clicked Place Order on the website, it directed me to an empty cart. My Paypal was charged and I got a confirmation email from XL. 

I also had to use a different email. It didn't recognize the one I originally created an account with, and my I can't access my new one's account page either.

Edited by itsgoodtobefree

15 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Also - surprised XL didn't promote these to the tons of people that missed out on the previous drop due to their terrible website.

I wonder if they figured there site still couldn't handle all everyone trying to buy Sigur Ros at once if they announced it. Probably snuck it in to quietly sell them without their site borking again.

1 hour ago, JustSchwimmer said:

Yeah it was really weird, I had to create an account for the site but can’t log into the account I created.

1 hour ago, batman said:

Same boat

Same Same.

I looked on Discogs and am only finding Route One and Liminal, and they're both going for $80+.  I had all 4 in my cart for less than that and couldn't make it to checkout lol.

2 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Thank you!

1 minute ago, Plarocks said:

A VERY reasonable $17.99.

I missed this last wave.

I still need that “Route One.”

What a great price indeed!