WTB: Brand New tour posters

T2000

Hi, I've already got a few prints in my collection but looking to expend it, so don't hesitate even if what you propose is damaged or scratched.
As I'm new here you can check my discogs and ebay profile regarding feedbacks that are all 100% (>50 trades).
Classic transaction expected: paypal for customer protection, tracking number, nothing too fancy. Thank you :)

Edited by T2000
word update

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, mfreakloser said:

I have a Jesse Lacey and Kevin Devine signed solo poster, 2007 Halloween poster with Thrice and Mewithoutyou, and I have 3 different prints of the Electric Factory poster that SuburbanAvenger did. Let me know if you're interested in any!

Thank you for the information, I'm mostly looking for prints please, so when you say "poster" it is indeed a poster and not a print?
If the electric factory one is the green "giving tree" made by lamour suprem, SuburbanAvenger is the chicago one? Which one do you have?
3 differents from 3 differents show?

sorry for all these questions, thank you for your time :)

Edited by T2000
word

Sorry, all of my "posters" are prints. Most are signed and numbered unless they weren't for some reason (the giving tree print wasn't signed/numbered). The Electric Factory posters are the ones here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/552111966/untitled-137-red?ref=shop_home_feat_4 

He created a red one, a blue one, and a normal white and red looking one. I also have the giving tree one but it's currently my favorite poster I own and cant part with it. 

2 minutes ago, mfreakloser said:

Sorry, all of my "posters" are prints. Most are signed and numbered unless they weren't for some reason (the giving tree print wasn't signed/numbered). The Electric Factory posters are the ones here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/552111966/untitled-137-red?ref=shop_home_feat_4 

He created a red one, a blue one, and a normal white and red looking one. I also have the giving tree one but it's currently my favorite poster I own and cant part with it. 

Oh thank you! I have 2 of this electric factory so no thanks unless one of them have Brand New written on it, mine dont :((
Do you have pictures of Jesse Lacey and Kevin Devine signed solo poster and the 2007 Halloween poster with Thrice and Mewithoutyou please?
I'm interested

Edited by T2000
word

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...