PO NOW: Angels & Airwaves - We Don't Need To Whisper (Acoustic EP)

Looks like Tom and gang are back at it with another cash grab release!

angels-and-airwaves-we-dont-need-to-whisper-acoustic-ep-180g-blue-lp_1024x1024.jpg?v=1510959579

https://tothestars.media/collections/music/products/angels-and-airwaves-we-dont-need-to-whisper-acoustic-ep-180g-blue-lp

"To The Stars... Exclusive: Angels & Airwaves’ We Don't Need To Whisper –Acoustic EP, a special four-song EP that celebrates the band’s 2006 debut album with new and stripped-down arrangements of four fan favorites. The first pressing of the We Don't Need To Whisper Acoustic EP is on 180 gram Blue LP with a silkscreened Side B and housed in a clear PVC sleeve. The first pressing of the We Don't Need To Whisper Acoustic EP is on 180 gram Blue LP with a silkscreened Side B and housed in a clear PVC sleeve.

Tracklist:

1.  Valkyrie Missile (Acoustic)

2.  Distraction (Acoustic)

3.  Do It For Me Now (Acoustic)

4.  The Adventure (Acoustic)

Choose one of the below options from the RECORD drop down menu above:
• Unsigned: 180g LP in Blue housed in a clear PVC Sleeve - $15
• Signed: 180g LP in Blue housed in a clear PVC Sleeve with Tom DeLonge's Signature on the center label - $40"

To The Stars also has free shipping within the US right now.

10 minutes ago, TheArtThief said:

The first pressing of the We Don't Need To Whisper Acoustic EP is on 180 gram Blue LP with a silkscreened Side B and housed in a clear PVC sleeve. The first pressing of the We Don't Need To Whisper Acoustic EP is on 180 gram Blue LP with a silkscreened Side B and housed in a clear PVC sleeve.

I’m not sure why I’m so annoyed that this is repeated twice... but I am.  I’m not sure why I’m so annoyed that this is repeated twice... but I am.

14 minutes ago, MyckelJay said:

I was wondering when they would press this.

Also, an uncharge of $30 for Tom to stain it with a sharpie? What's up with that?

Tom’s time is better spent researching aliens and life changing future technologies. If he’s going to take a break to sign some records for a bunch of peasants then it needs to really be worth it.

10 hours ago, njpunkmusic said:

LOVE this band.  but no need to buy or hear this.  bring on new AVA please

I mean, it's a good EP. It's out for a while now. I even like the idea of it being on vinyl. Will I order it? No. But if I see it make its way into the used bin at my local record store, I'll definitely pick it up. It just bothers me that there's an actually an option for getting a signed copy for $25 more than the others. 

Edited by MyckelJay