PO NOW: Frank Ocean - Endless

Faucet

4 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Now, is this 1LP or 2? It can easily fit on one LP soooooooo fuck did I just buy a 35 dollar LP? Better have the movie or whatever goes with it. Not actually sure since I didn't watch it.

idk, I don’t think I would want 45 mins on 1LP but that’s just me. it also looks like the packaging has some nice holographic stuff goin on so that could be the cause of upcharge.

7 hours ago, Reshiram454 said:

I was more or less continuing the joke dantheriver started, I didn't actually think anyone was gonna believe me, lol

I was more or less inquiring if the yellow vinyl has been received by anyone as of yet because Tyler tweeted FINALLY with a pic of the finished product & it seems people have already got it up for sale on eBay.

s-l1600.jpg

Just jumped on this. I am glad it wasn’t taken down before I found out about it but I hope it stays as a timed release. Endless grew on me after a couple listens. I have a bootleg of it that I got last month for $29 but the sound quality isn’t great at all so I’m really hoping it improves on this pressing. Missed out on blonde last year but I’m pretty happy with my bootleg copy of that that I paid $20 for.  Still waiting on Flower Boy.

Edited by Erizk182

5 minutes ago, Ghost1 said:

It's ENDLESS.....Great news for fans. Bad news for flippers.

My only concern is if this is a made-to-order pressing the longer it stays up for sale, the longer  we wait until it's actually pressed. Unless they already sent it out to get pressed and they haven't sold the whole amount sent to get pressed yet. 

1 minute ago, Codyoster said:

My only concern is if this is a made-to-order pressing the longer it stays up for sale, the longer  we wait until it's actually pressed. Unless they already sent it out to get pressed and they haven't sold the whole amount sent to get pressed yet. 

If you're concerned about the wait I wouldn't even order this. Look at Blond. DAMN. SZA. All these made to order go way past expected delivery. Just gotta order & forget. Then wait for that magical day it gets delivered.

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

EDLS down 10pts

SELL SELL SELL

More like CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL LOL

24 minutes ago, Codyoster said:

this is still up. I wonder why he wants his least desirable album to be easily available on vinyl, and yet Blonde is still OOP and Channel Orange still hasn't even gotten an official pressing. Maybe one day...

I'd imagine there was an amount pressed, or a minimum order amount that they haven't reached yet.

i replied to my order confirmation, asking that it be canceled. we'll see how that goes, but american express is very good helping buyers out in charge back type situations. my reason for cancelling is that if so many people bought it to flip, it will be a race to the bottom once it's finally released, with prices below retail, I expect.

1 hour ago, Mourning Wood said:

i replied to my order confirmation, asking that it be canceled. we'll see how that goes, but american express is very good helping buyers out in charge back type situations. my reason for cancelling is that if so many people bought it to flip, it will be a race to the bottom once it's finally released, with prices below retail, I expect.

I cancelled mine without a problem, so you should be good.  It just took a few days for them to get back to me.