PO NOW: Frank Ocean - Endless

Faucet

I contacted "FH Customer Care" about when this will be shipped out and every employee that has contacted me said this will be delayed and were uncertain when I will be receiving it. Today, I got another email from someone there who said the same thing but also said that an email with an update and explanation for delay will be sent to me soon. So don't expect this in January... 

On 1/9/2018 at 11:51 AM, timsimmons said:

Thanks. I would think the CD/DVD and maybe the VHS would ship on time. If I remember correctly they only had a 5-6 week window listed while the vinyl was 8-10 weeks. 

I couldn't remember if I had ordered this, I did.

These were the windows they had noted at purchase:

ENDLESS VINYL, expected ship in 6-8 weeks 
ENDLESS VHS or CD + DVD, expected ship in 4-5 weeks 
ENDLESS DOUBLE SIDED POSTERS, expected to ship in 2-3 weeks 

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Reshiram454 said:

https://genius.com/a/frank-ocean-fans-are-still-waiting-for-their-vinyl-copy-of-endless

"The vinyl were expected to ship in six to eight weeks, but have yet to arrive 11 weeks later."

Fucking casuals.

2 hours ago, freedumb said:

Not even 3 months yet.  Amateurs.

I was ready to come in and say this to someone complaining but it's a bump about complaining without complaining. Sick.

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

assuming this still hasnt shipped? lol

so happy i cancelled my PO 

Lmao holy shit dude get a life. Who bumps preorders they cancelled? Like, you had to open the search bar and find this to complain about something that doesn't affect you.

Twice as funny if people really did just start getting shipping notices today. 

1 minute ago, MyEnemy said:

Truly don't understand why there's such a big deal about waiting for a pre-order.

If it comes(eventually), awesome. If it doesn't, give me my fucking money back.

Months long preorders with little to no updates are poorly planned or deliberately obtuse. both are bullshit.
just say it'll take 6 months from the get go. stop unnecessary paypal cases and just be transparent about wait times from the start.

5 minutes ago, HoneyFrosted said:

Months long preorders with little to no updates are poorly planned or deliberately obtuse. both are bullshit.
just say it'll take 6 months from the get go. stop unnecessary paypal cases and just be transparent about wait times from the start.

Or folks that ordered can be like me and keep forgetting that you even ordered it. I'm not concerned.