PO NOW: Frank Ocean - Endless

Faucet

5 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Or folks that ordered can be like me and keep forgetting that you even ordered it. I'm not concerned.

I obsessively keep track of all my paid orders, spreadsheet style. I've had to call out some never received. I'd like to  set it and forget it but it's not possible, now that I have literally thrown money into a void, I have to be vigilant.
Probably wouldn't happen with Frank Ocean. Probably. 

2 hours ago, HoneyFrosted said:

I obsessively keep track of all my paid orders, spreadsheet style. I've had to call out some never received. I'd like to  set it and forget it but it's not possible, now that I have literally thrown money into a void, I have to be vigilant.

Completely agree- the worst offender for me is Kutmah's bandcamp who never sent me $70 signed/limited records I ordered despite multiple inquries.

Gotta keep track, because labels forget/slack, and artist direct are sometimes the worst

2 hours ago, HoneyFrosted said:

I keep a list going too, but rarely look at it unless I'm adding or removing something. Preorders, amirite?

4 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Lmao holy shit dude get a life. Who bumps preorders they cancelled? Like, you had to open the search bar and find this to complain about something that doesn't affect you.

Twice as funny if people really did just start getting shipping notices today. 

you sound triggered af 

Got an email back from FH Customer Care:

"Hi Adam, 

All orders for the ENDLESS CD/DVD & ENDLESS Vinyl are now shipping. You should receive a shipment confirmation email containing your tracking link shortly.

On behalf of the shipping carrier, please allow up to 3 business days for your tracking information to update.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Victoria + FH Customer Care"

It's finally happening! Still, haven't received that shipping confirmation, but hopefully, it will come soon.

It's so I can't say this and complain about the price lol:

On 11/28/2017 at 4:58 AM, Sunshine said:

Now, is this 1LP or 2? It can easily fit on one LP soooooooo fuck did I just buy a 35 dollar LP? Better have the movie or whatever goes with it. Not actually sure since I didn't watch it.

At least they didn't put it on 4 sides like the bootleg.

Edited by Sunshine