PO NOW: Frank Ocean - Endless

Faucet

Just now, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Really though? If you hadn't cancelled you'd either have a record you wanted, or probably $200.

yes really. i dont flip records, or buy them with the intention of flipping. realistically i would have listened to it once, maybe twice and left it on the shelf. the money came a lot more useful actually being used when i needed it vs  being tied up in a 6 month PO for something i didnt even really want in the first place.

7 hours ago, tokimedo said:

yes really. i dont flip records, or buy them with the intention of flipping. realistically i would have listened to it once, maybe twice and left it on the shelf. the money came a lot more useful actually being used when i needed it vs  being tied up in a 6 month PO for something i didnt even really want in the first place.

Tell us more about how you don't care it's really convincing.

4 hours ago, helsabot said:

no shipping notification for me so far :(

Be sure to let us know

13 hours ago, tokimedo said:

the money came a lot more useful actually being used when i needed it vs  being tied up in a 6 month PO for something i didnt even really want in the first place.

Is it just me or does anyone else find it strange when people are in such a place that they could REALLY use that $40 on something else. 

Also, if you didn't want it and you weren't going to flip, why the fuck would you buy it???

6 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Frank Ocean - Endless Snark and Attacks for Cancelling On a Stupid AF 2x1-Sided Release Format.

Hey all just thought I’d share that I bought 3 copies w/ intent to flip & wanted post about cancelling cuz I love riling up the bullshit elitist vinyl gestapo that post here.

It’s quite amusing for me to “hear them/you out”, so-to-speak :) 

4 minutes ago, e_pott said:

Hey all just thought I’d share that I bought 3 copies w/ intent to flip & wanted post about cancelling cuz I love riling up the bullshit elitist vinyl gestapo that post here.

It’s quite amusing for me to “hear them/you out”, so-to-speak :) 

Nice avatar whatcha lookin at?