PO NOW: Frank Ocean - Endless

Faucet

41 minutes ago, Mourning Wood said:

Does anyone have an update on Dear April and Cayendo? I saw some flipping on eBay just before the lockdown began. I ordered both and haven’t gotten them. If you’ve heard anything please post. Thanks. (Sorry if this is the wrong Frank Ocean thread btw)

Haven’t received mine either and ordered literally went they went up for sale. 

Still haven't received Dear April or Cayendo, but I got In My Room, which really doesn't sound that good.

I don't expect that much for a 7", but it sounds lower quality than a spotify stream. (It's also slightly warped and I swear the tempo is a tiny bit off)

Super disappointing for the price, I hope the others are better. Honestly though, I never thought Blonde (official) sounded all that great, my copy always seemed a bit compressed.

28 minutes ago, al-naafiysh said:

Still haven't received Dear April or Cayendo, but I got In My Room, which really doesn't sound that good.

I don't expect that much for a 7", but it sounds lower quality than a spotify stream. (It's also slightly warped and I swear the tempo is a tiny bit off)

Super disappointing for the price, I hope the others are better. Honestly though, I never thought Blonde (official) sounded all that great, my copy always seemed a bit compressed.

Nice you're the first person in the world to receive it sounds legit.

Also, I'm ok with having bought these now that the two released have such bonkers discogs numbers.

I don't understand why they couldn't have used the existing In My Room artwork shown on streaming services, rather than the generic sleeve with hole. (There is a barcode printed on the back, it's not totally standard issue.) Seems like a missed opportunity if all the little graphics at the bottom of the single artwork do correspond to different songs.

The remix is near identical with the addition of a Benny Revival verse (I guess he's a rapper) at the end of the song. It's fine, nothing to call home about

spacer.png

Received this email last week:

Hi ben,

Thank you for your message.

I can confirm that the vinyl have begun to ship, however, our warehouse is working with reduced staff due to COVID-19 restrictions and are sending orders out in the sequence that we received them from customers.

Because of this, we are currently unable to provide specific timelines for expected arrivals, but we expect to finish shipping in the coming weeks.

Once your order has shipped, we will be sending you a confirmation email with all tracking information :)

I can assure you that your order will be shipping very soon, and would like to thank you for your continued patience regarding this matter.

Love, positivity, and health from the blonded team.

-Yash

37 minutes ago, Ent said:

Little Demon release was cancelled I thought? Wasn't that what the last update email was about? 

They said the Little Demon 7" would  be replaced with a 7" of "a new, unreleased Frank Ocean song."  So the orders themselves weren't cancelled, everyone will just be getting a different single from what I understand

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

How many people are still waiting on Dear April / Cayendo?  At least they are on spotify now.

And any updates on In My Room / Little Demons?  I don't think anyone has those right?

Still waiting on both... customer care emailed me this last week about both of them:

Thanks for reaching back out

Same circumstances still apply to that order, we are just waiting on a new round of inventory. Shipment will happen as soon as possible!

Thanks for your patience

-Stephanie

I still haven't gotten either order I placed (4 7"s total) and that sounds like they're still waiting for the rest to be pressed. Welp, at least they're still coming. Already triple digits on discogs.

Also, Endless sold for $500 recently... I wonder how people that canceled their order because the preorder was open too long feel about that lol