PO SOON: GUSTER - GOLDFLY /500

Tommy

I picked up an extra copy that I didn’t plan on selling, but I would let it go in a trade for a copy of Keep It Together.  I’d much rather help a fellow Guster fan out than have a sealed copy just to have it.  

This is my first time posting here, but I have an eBay account with 100% feedback since 2006, and I’m more than happy to share my Discogs account. If anyone is interested in a swap, shoot me a message. 

4 minutes ago, MQuinn404 said:

I picked up an extra copy that I didn’t plan on selling, but I would let it go in a trade for a copy of Keep It Together.  I’d much rather help a fellow Guster fan out than have a sealed copy just to have it.  

This is my first time posting here, but I have an eBay account with 100% feedback since 2006, and I’m more than happy to share my Discogs account. If anyone is interested in a swap, shoot me a message. 

Lol do you really think anyone believes you bought an extra just cuz? Just be like this guy:

2 minutes ago, NationallyFrightened said:

Got mine today, I got a extra in hopes of a trade for the Green Lost And Gone Forever or for a copy of Ganging Up On The Sun.

Props to both of you though anyone who screws Kess is good in my books.

1 minute ago, Sunshine said:

Lol do you really think anyone believes you bought an extra just cuz? Just be like this guy:

Props to both of you though anyone who screws Kess is good in my books.

I suppose I’m the only one who purchased 2 copies, one to spin and one to keep sealed?  I’m willing to give up the sealed copy to help out someone looking to avoid paying a premium on eBay. If my intention was to flip the album, it would already be on my eBay account.  There’s no need to believe me, but there’s also no need to call me out.