PO NOW: Senses Fail - If There Is Light, It Will Find You

pmlevine

• 3 months later...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

I'll do the hard work and let ya'll know what it is. On April 1st on IG they said that they had finished re-recording "From the Depths of Dreams", that they were remastering "The Fire" and that they were planning on a tour. So there may or may not be vinyl stuff announced.

I assume The Fire part was an April Fool's joke. They never play anything off of it.

8 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

I'll do the hard work and let ya'll know what it is. On April 1st on IG they said that they had finished re-recording "From the Depths of Dreams", that they were remastering "The Fire" and that they were planning on a tour. So there may or may not be vinyl stuff announced.

https://themusic.com.au/article/7Fz0_uHg4-I/senses-fail-to-return-to-australia-this-year-for-headline-tour/

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

I think we have artwork for the "From the depths of dreams" re-imagining. Or at least just a dope tour.

Kinda over this skull guy aesthetic they have going. All I need is The Fire remastered and a tour of them playing solely that and Renacer. 

Couldn't get into Hot Mulligan but I've never listened to Yours Truly. They any good?

Edited by dapeebs

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, YesPlease said:

I believe it’ll be a Sept 6th drop lol. Saw an item on eBay from a UK seller with different artwork and that date 😯

An item on eBay? But yeah that sounds more reasonable. Buddy said they were filming a video for Bastard son about 2 weeks ago, so only makes sense that they take some time, edit that, work out the release, and then drop both the same day.

• 1 year later...

I think it was a podcast somewhere (can’t remember) but he said that he has been sitting on a new album for a bit since this whole pandemic started. Just didn’t know the right way to get it out or when to release it since no one is really touring right now. 

I’m super excited for new stuff! The last album was really really great.