Moose Blood - I Don't Think I Can Do This Anymore

On 3/9/2018 at 8:43 PM, SeeMoreGlass said:

There are some pretty interesting lyrics on here too. It seems like some of them have to do with his family and his mom. I really like how this band slips in stuff like that because I don't feel like a ton of bands write about an emotional connection to their family like Moose Blood does. 

Stage Four - Touché Amore 

52 minutes ago, Tidal Wave said:

Stage Four - Touché Amore 

I get your point but it’s a little different. That’s an entire record about his mom passing and the effects it had on him. TA doesn’t have songs about a parent challenging you to an ear-stretching race, or going drinking with your dad. 

4 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I get your point but it’s a little different. That’s an entire record about his mom passing and the effects it had on him. TA doesn’t have songs about a parent challenging you to an ear-stretching race, or going drinking with your dad. 

you probably know it already and not totally same genre, but the whole record is great and this is recently my favorite track (very personal/family related lyrics). but what a song

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It'll be a damn shame if they did split up. They've written some really good songs.

Are the accusations still about their ex-drummer or is someone who is currently in the band being accused of something? These dudes seem really genuine so it sucks if it's a bunch of kids without factual evidence of wrongdoing harassing them. 

1 hour ago, glass realms said:

It'll be a damn shame if they did split up. They've written some really good songs.

Are the accusations still about their ex-drummer or is someone who is currently in the band being accused of something? These dudes seem really genuine so it sucks if it's a bunch of kids without factual evidence of wrongdoing harassing them. 

Ex drummer as far as I know.  But people are still giving them shit about it or something.

"You can’t wrongly label innocent people. Your words have very real effects and consequences. You are part of the problem and the reason why social media can be such a toxic place." 

No truer words have ever been said. Don't fault them for stepping away from a scene that isn't even willing to let them speak for themselves.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
14 minutes ago, EGsynergy said:

$15 for a single lp ground shipping to Texas? Think I’ll pass. I had never bought IDTICDTA but this cover isn’t really cool anyway. I’ll just find a regular press somewhere.

It'd be an understatement to say that album was overpressed. It never made an impression on me and I never bought a copy. On Discogs they're selling for as low as £6.00 & $11.99

On 9/9/2019 at 12:46 PM, MCDELTAT said:

The fact that these aren't sold out yet tells me exactly what fans think of them in 2019. It's /50, so would be the rarest variant for I'll keep you in mind... no?

Well, they also didn't advertise it much at all. The only advertisement I saw for it was through the guitarist's instagram story. No posts or anything about it.