Moose Blood - I Don't Think I Can Do This Anymore

11 hours ago, dantheriver said:

Where is this band after whatever the fuck was said about them? Gone.

Well shit, looks like they are on a hiatus. I don't know man, as far as I could tell they said some dumb crap on the internet and people called for their heads like they physically assaulted people. Seems like that happened at that weird up-swing where kids were going after EVERYONE whoever said or wrote anything stupid (including bands like Dads) online.

1 hour ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Well shit, looks like they are on a hiatus. I don't know man, as far as I could tell they said some dumb crap on the internet and people called for their heads like they physically assaulted people. Seems like that happened at that weird up-swing where kids were going after EVERYONE whoever said or wrote anything stupid (including bands like Dads) online.

Did you ever read the Dads stuff? It's so fucking hilariously cringy that the content itself just made me think of him as a loser neckbeard rather than some sex maniac they made him out to be. The music lost its charm when I realized he was lame rather than a pervert.

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Did you ever read the Dads stuff? It's so fucking hilariously cringy that the content itself just made me think of him as a loser neckbeard rather than some sex maniac they made him out to be. The music lost its charm when I realized he was lame rather than a pervert.

It's bananas to me that even though those dudes put out a damn RSD release for a woman's charity they're 'problematic' because John Bradley wrote a shitty wannabe Bukowski story on Tumblr lol. Everyone has done douchey edgelord shit in their early 20's, I just don't see why people discredit all of the band's work over a wack fictional story one of them made up/intended to share annyomously.

All I'm saying is that we should hold artists accountable for actual reprehensible bevahior, not for typing words we don't like into a computer.