PO Now: In This Moment - Blood

I'm sure some of you have already seen this, but for anyone who hasn't, in celebration of the 30th Anniversary of Century Media, "Blood" is getting a repress on gold vinyl.

"Special Reissue 180g Gold Vinyl LP, Gatefold Jacket, Printed Lyric Sleeve, Mastered for Vinyl"

a1036v.png

Nothing too special, but nice for anyone who doesn't want to shell out $80 - $130 for another variant.

Can be pre-ordered here.

• 2 months later...

On 2/20/2018 at 6:08 PM, andrewlucas said:

It doesn’t say colored vinyl like it normally does. Do you know if it is the same color?

Just opened mine up. It's orange.

I just realized that the one up for pre-order on CenturyMedia changed from "gold" to "orange." I wonder if these are two different variants or if they just arrived and went, "hey! these aren't gold!" and changed the listing to say orange. But the mockup changed too sooooo

Edited by MyckelJay

7 hours ago, MyckelJay said:

Just opened mine up. It's orange.

I just realized that the one up for pre-order on CenturyMedia changed from "gold" to "orange." I wonder if these are two different variants or if they just arrived and went, "hey! these aren't gold!" and changed the listing to say orange. But the mockup changed too sooooo

I’ve learned that gold usually ends up Orange. Especially clear gold. The only gold I’ve ever actually got as gold was the deftones b sides record. Everything else was marketed as gold and ended up being orange.