PO: HARMS WAY - Posthuman

Pressing info is live, no sign of EU preorders from EMP or the like yet. Reeeeeeeeally want one of those splatters. Metal Blade KILLS them.

--Highlighter red/orange vinyl + download card (limited to 200 copies - USA exclusive)
--White vinyl + download card (limited to 1000 copies - USA exclusive)
--Translucent clear w/ white, blue and purple marble vinyl + download card (limited to 400 copies - USA exclusive)
--Marble green vinyl + download card (limited to 300 copies via Closed Casket Activities)
--Translucent purple/black split vinyl + download card (limited to 300 copies via Deathwish Inc.)
--White / black marble vinyl + download card (limited to 500 copies - EU exclusive)
--Transparent violet vinyl + download card (limited to 200 copies - EU exclusive)
--Clear "birthday cake" splattered vinyl + download card (limited to 200 copies - EU exclusive)
--Milky-clear/blue-green-red splattered vinyl + download card (limited to 100 copies - EU exclusive)

13 minutes ago, deer said:

Pressing info is live, no sign of EU preorders from EMP or the like yet. Reeeeeeeeally want one of those splatters. Metal Blade KILLS them.

--Highlighter red/orange vinyl + download card (limited to 200 copies - USA exclusive)
--Translucent clear w/ white, blue and purple marble vinyl + download card (limited to 400 copies - USA exclusive)
--Marble green vinyl + download card (limited to 300 copies via Closed Casket Activities)
--Translucent purple/black split vinyl + download card (limited to 300 copies via Deathwish Inc.)
--White / black marble vinyl + download card (limited to 500 copies - EU exclusive)
--Transparent violet vinyl + download card (limited to 200 copies - EU exclusive)
--Clear "birthday cake" splattered vinyl + download card (limited to 200 copies - EU exclusive)
--Milky-clear/blue-green-red splattered vinyl + download card (limited to 100 copies - EU exclusive)

Nice find!  Yeah, those splatters are enticing.  I'll probably show Deathwish some love and pick up the split color.

Edited by Secular Haze

1 hour ago, deer said:

It looks like they're up, but I'm not sure that anyone out of the country can order? Not too educated on my Dutch.

30 minutes ago, jonnywreck said:

It looks like they're up, but I'm not sure that anyone out of the country can order? Not too educated on my Dutch.

Yeah, it's a shame but the only place that I can find the EU exclusives are EMP and they seem to only ship to Germany and Luxembourg. And quite frankly, I hate the colorways of all of the USA exclusives. Oh well, I guess I'll either be patient and maybe an EU order will pop up or just pass. Thanks for the heads up anyway!

1 hour ago, Sandmankev said:

Yeah, it's a shame but the only place that I can find the EU exclusives are EMP and they seem to only ship to Germany and Luxembourg. And quite frankly, I hate the colorways of all of the USA exclusives. Oh well, I guess I'll either be patient and maybe an EU order will pop up or just pass. Thanks for the heads up anyway!

I'm positive you can order anywhere in EU from this page - https://www.emp-online.com/search?q=harms+way&lang=en

11 minutes ago, Secular Haze said:

These guys kick so much ass.  Turn that new track all the way up to 11 on your way into work and pray that nobody gets in your way as you walk through the door.

Love this description and it led me to listen to the track, but who inspired the lyrics, Al Gore?

8d475ee32aa88db09f65ec193b7822d9--al-gor

• 1 year later...

New remix EP out today on Closed Casket Activites. One time press of 999

https://closedcasketactivities.com/products/harms-way-psthmn?variant=27953049731165

Europe: https://evilgreed.net/products/harms-way-psthmn-12

20 Test Presses
210 Electric Blue Pinwheel
290 Green/Blue/White Merge
299 Electric Blue Splatter

You can listen to the whole thing already here:

Edited by MCDELTAT