SlyVinyl Records Thread (All Titles Now $15)

Hey there VC - Eric from SlyVinyl Records here!
I wanted to create a dedicated label thread to keep all future SlyVinyl Exclusive releases in one place so that those who want to follow can do so without there being a million other threads cluttering up the place. 

I'm the label's Production Director, so I'll know before anyone/anywhere else about new releases and I'll keep you all updated!

I plan to keep this thread updated with news of upcoming SlyVinyl releases, discounts, label giveaways, VC-exclusive contests and more!

Exclusive Releases Available Via Our Web Store: https://store.slyvinyl.com

22858013_1228337890600375_331897871290859520_n.jpg

Main Label Releases:
SVR01 - Blue Sky Black Death - Noir

SVR02 - Way Yes - Tog Pebbles

SVR03 - Damasus - Heights

SVR04 - 88 Ultra - Sirens

SVR05 - El Ten Eleven - Every Direction Is North
SVR06 - Such Hounds - Strangers

SVR07 - Arms and Sleepers - Miami

SVR08 - A Cosmic Gift - Hologram

SVR09 - Happy Dagger - S/T

SVR10 - Sun Airway - Heraldic Black Cherry

SVR11 - Hazy Mountains - Small Hours

SVR12 - Way Yes - Tuna Hair

SVR13 - COMING 2018!
---

Q: Wasn't there an existing SlyVinyl thread? 
A: There was one that started as a giveaway thread which has had no activity for over a year. The thread author is no longer active. This one will be active.

Edited by EHughes527

33 minutes ago, zdkaiser said:

I'd love it if y'all would press more BSBD releases. Their releases on Baby Grande are hard to find and expensive.

Us too. We aimed to repress Late Night Cinema last year in fact, however due to a dispute between the band and that label, it seems there will not be any further represses of those releases. Probably ever. Total bummer too! 

I'm wanting to maybe explore another Noir repress, but that comes with caveats as well. 

I hope to take advantage of the sale, as I have the Hazy Mountains LP, and it was so well done that it's obvious you're putting out quality products at very fair prices (even before the coupon code).  The only thing I didn't care for was the delivery of the digital album (discussed at length in the Hazy Mountains thread-no need to revisit here), but that was an extremely minor issue on my end.

You have an interesting roster, and I could stand exposure to more things out of the norm for me. I'm gonna look to dig in to the catalog once I get my holiday spending leveled out. It does look like titles 001-005 are OOP as per your webstore?

Also hoping you do more work with Prott to get more Hazy Mountains titles out there.

2 hours ago, DASiano said:

I hope to take advantage of the sale, as I have the Hazy Mountains LP, and it was so well done that it's obvious you're putting out quality products at very fair prices (even before the coupon code).  The only thing I didn't care for was the delivery of the digital album (discussed at length in the Hazy Mountains thread-no need to revisit here), but that was an extremely minor issue on my end.

You have an interesting roster, and I could stand exposure to more things out of the norm for me. I'm gonna look to dig in to the catalog once I get my holiday spending leveled out. It does look like titles 001-005 are OOP as per your webstore?

Also hoping you do more work with Prott to get more Hazy Mountains titles out there.

Unfortunately our digital download delivery is the same for all of our releases. I can and will help you out personally with any issues you may experience. Most buyers have not had any issues with the download however. 

Please explore our other titles too. If you like Hazy Mountains, you may like our SVR07, 08 & 10 releases. 

SVR01 thru SVR05 are indeed OOP. 

We would love to work more with Julian to release more of his work on vinyl. Gotta sell this most recent pressing first!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...