PO NOW: As I Lay Dying "Frail Words Collapse" and "Shadows Are Security"

I e-mailed indiemerch and they got back to me, here is what they said,

Kaylee (IndieMerchstore)

We do apologize as we are still waiting to receive some of the components of your pre-order to our distribution center. Once these have arrived, you will receive an email with a tracking number letting you know your order has shipped.

Our apologies for any inconvenience.

So the other day I went to indiemerch and it still said preorder for the /300 frail words collapse which would make sense, thats why they haven’t shipped. Just checked and it says add to cart not pre order now so hopefully that means they are in and will finally ship. Ready to spin the fuck outta FWC

On 3/2/2018 at 10:53 PM, KingTacoMunster said:

So the other day I went to indiemerch and it still said preorder for the /300 frail words collapse which would make sense, thats why they haven’t shipped. Just checked and it says add to cart not pre order now so hopefully that means they are in and will finally ship. Ready to spin the fuck outta FWC

Yeah it says add to cart but I still don't have any kind of shipping confirmation...