PO Friday: Special Explosion - To Infinity

dawhizz

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 2:57 AM, dantheriver said:

Been loving Fire since Topshelf snuck it on their recent 2017 sampler. Can’t wait to hear this whole deal in a few days and get the vinyl eventually via this year or next year’s sub.

I asked over 2 weeks ago about the crewneck, t-shirt, slipmat, and if we're getting No Vacation and Gingerlys for 2017. Haven't heard anything. Do you know any updates? Probably not going to do 2018 until/if this is fulfilled.

3 hours ago, N8TRU1 said:

I asked over 2 weeks ago about the crewneck, t-shirt, slipmat, and if we're getting No Vacation and Gingerlys for 2017. Haven't heard anything. Do you know any updates? Probably not going to do 2018 until/if this is fulfilled.

I have no insider info, I’m just a big TSR mark and have faith they will deliver!

Kind of re-fell in love with Topshelf after going to the Topshelf Tour the other night. Went for Slingshot Dakota & Prawn, left a fan of People Like You and Us & Us Only as well. 

This album is pretty great too. I need to go back and check out the stuff I glossed over this year. 

• 4 months later...