PO: Alkaline Trio - Past Live albums

ejeffs

Chiming into the "What is their best material" debate to show that it's a pretty simple science. Alkaline Trio's career is best represented by this inverted bell curve.

Bell-curve-2-300x300.png

Just replace "Parental Knowledge" on the y-axis with "Dope scale." They start off strong young, mostly forgettable in their teenage years, came back (almost) as strong. You're welcome. 

1 hour ago, GradedOnACurve said:

Chiming into the "What is their best material" debate to show that it's a pretty simple science. Alkaline Trio's career is best represented by this inverted bell curve.

Bell-curve-2-300x300.png

Just replace "Parental Knowledge" on the y-axis with "Dope scale." They start off strong young, mostly forgettable in their teenage years, came back (almost) as strong. You're welcome. 

username checks out 

8 minutes ago, ludakrishayes said:

Aw man. That sucks. Was it just a promotional thing they were doing for a limited time? Thought the free shipping was part of the whole preorder business on these.

Dunno. I asked someone about it, still waiting for a response. They said it should still be free so I dunno.

• 3 weeks later...

just wanted to check in and see if you did get a response regarding the free shipping? I finally decided to pull the trigger and hope to save a couple of bucks!

On 21/01/2018 at 3:36 AM, Satan said:

Dunno. I asked someone about it, still waiting for a response. They said it should still be free so I dunno.

9 hours ago, mmhmm said:

That autographed poster thing was only available in the bundle with the bag...then they made it available in the non-bag version.  Looks like I bought a $40 bag.  *facepalm*

I think you are quite wrong about this good sir. The autographed thing was always with the $275 bundle 

9 hours ago, mmhmm said:

That autographed poster thing was only available in the bundle with the bag...then they made it available in the non-bag version.  Looks like I bought a $40 bag.  *facepalm*

27 minutes ago, MikeSantor said:

No kidding. The bag is the only thing i didnt care about in the bundle. Now on the last day of the pre order, they have a bundle without it. So annoying.

I ordered the bundle without the bag on January 20th 

1 hour ago, Satan said:

I think you are quite wrong about this good sir. The autographed thing was always with the $275 bundle 

Dont want to argue but I absolutely would've ordered the $275 bundle if it had had the autographed poster in it without the bag at the time. I looked long and hard at both options and decided it was worth the extra $40 for the bag and poster--knowing that was the only way to get the autographed poster.  They adjusted the bundle contents and I'm kind of annoyed about it. 

6 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

Dont want to argue but I absolutely would've ordered the $275 bundle if it had had the autographed poster in it without the bag at the time. I looked long and hard at both options and decided it was worth the extra $40 for the bag and poster--knowing that was the only way to get the autographed poster.  They adjusted the bundle contents and I'm kind of annoyed about it. 

Not arguing, but I remember talking to my buddy the day this went up about it. I swear it was there then. 

Edited by Satan