PO: Alkaline Trio - Past Live albums

ejeffs

• 2 months later...

We wanted to give you an update on the Past Live progress. Everything is in production and has been for several weeks now.  Some of the items have even begun to arrive at the warehouse. However, the vinyl plant is experiencing an unplanned delay due to mechanical problems.  

We call them daily to get reports and the plant is pumping out vinyl again, but with the delay and resulting bottleneck, we won’t receive the vinyl until later in May.  Once we receive the vinyl, we will have everything turned around as soon as it comes in. 

Unfortunately, our hands are tied for the time being. We will continue to keep you informed on the progress, but wanted to pass along the information as soon as we received it.  In the mean time we’ve put together a playlist of the songs from the nights to enjoy. Here is your individual password. Thanks again and we will be in touch.

• 4 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Satan said:

Also, I ended up cancelling this last night. 

Too much of a headache and a wait game to have $300 just sitting there

Dang.  

I don't want to admit it but that guy^ is probably right.  I'm expecting delay #2 e-mail to include the added bonus of having Dan hand-deliver the set to me at my house.  

Update. We still ain't gettin' it yet.

Hi,

We wanted to pass along the latest update and also send you the music a little ahead of time since the vinyl production is taking much longer than we were lead to believe when we made the order. You will be receiving your downloads in a separate email(s), a different email will be sent to you for each download. The good news is that we are told the production is done and the order is being packaged to go to our warehouse at Kings Road. The folks at KR are anxiously awaiting the arrival so they can turn it around asap and will start shipping as soon as everything arrives.

Thanks again for all your patience, we are anxious and excited to get it to you!

2 hours ago, thebigbasic said:

The Goddammit Past Live is on Spotify, sounds pretty damn good.

Thanks for the heads up. I figured these would find their way to digital. Hoping the Blu Ray will be available for purchase digitally as well on the regular outlets. And kinda glad I skipped on the vinyl. Yikes!

• 2 weeks later...