Mind Over Matter Records Seven Inch Of The Month Club! Featuring: Zao, Less Art, Sunndrug, Metavari & more!

jhulud

Guys! Coolest thing ever! We are launching our very own Seven Inch Of The Month Club, wherein we will be blessing you with a different 7” each month through 2018. Subscribers can secure the most limited variant at a heavily discounted rate starting today, or you can simply pick up the other variants each month as they are released. Check out all of the amazing bands and there are more details on our site!

The first release in this series is the “Innocent Lovers” single by 27, which is also available for order starting today!

25399148_10156049638394697_5761612928717

25442761_10156049638404697_4877739395956

Stream 27's "Innocent Lovers" here: http://www.noecho.net/features/27-innocent-lovers-song

Buy 27's "Innocent Lovers b/w Closer to You" 7" here: http://www.mindovermatterrecords.com/MOM042.html

Join the Seven Inch Of The Month Club here: http://www.mindovermatterrecords.com/2018SingleSeries.html

5 hours ago, beta114 said:

Super cool! Really looking forward to buying in. Some of the nicest guys/coolest products come out of MoM. Now if only we could get some more Bad Rabbits too... :rolleyes:

There is an absurd about of Bad Rabbits coming your way!  Not a part of this singles club, but it’s coming nonetheless!

4 hours ago, jefftrotinger said:

Not Waving But Drowning? I haven't thought about that band in years.

Dude. They recently played a reunion show in St Louis and I was putting this whole project together,  so I pitched it to them and asked if they wanted to contribute a couple of new songs. They’ll be hitting the studio soon!

17 minutes ago, daegor said:

Okay, so are the subscriber variants all Clear w/ Black & White Marble, or will each 7 inch be different?

Yes. The game plan is for all of the subscriber variants to be the black & white marble. However, if the pressing plant that I’m using shits the bed and I have to switch gears, that may change. I worked long and hard to secure someone that I believe will be able to do all 12 of these with no issues, however!

13 minutes ago, mindovermatter said:

There are actually 14 artists (one not listed) because there are going to be some splits along the way as well. Gotta keep some surprises in this relationship, ya know?  ;-)

Of course! I definitely didn't mean to prod at all. Excited to see what's coming!

11 hours ago, MicLima said:

I'm all signed up and ready to go!  Hoping for some new stuff from Sunndrug!

Also, when does Damien Done's LP come out?

DD LP is slated for Feb, as long as there aren’t any issues at the plant!  Test presses should be here shortly after the new year. 

• 3 weeks later...

Almost sold out of our individual copies of the 27 7".  Deathwish still has a few as well. 

Only 9 slots left open for the sub. 

Thanks to anyone who has picked up copies. Working with 27 has been a long-time dream of mine. They're a great band & great friends as well. 

tumblr_ne4b0oasQw1r5lqijo2_500.gif