Jump to content
yanquiuxo

NOW: Save Us From The Archon - Thereafter

Recommended Posts

39220714981_54bfb8398f_z.jpg

 

The band posted this on instagram a while back and the release is set to come out within the next couple weeks.. Never mind them listening to the test press on a crosley, I can promise it's been listened to on something far better :)

 

If you've never heard of this band (or this album specifically) and like anything along the lines of BTBAM, Animals As Leaders, CHON, etc. do yourself a favor: https://saveusfromthearchon.bandcamp.com/album/thereafter-2

Edited by yanquiuxo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Full disclosure: I pressed this album 

 

25545365578_91cc2ebb47_z.jpg

 

38707131274_708091151f_z.jpg

 

Our first release is “Thereafter” by Save Us From The Archon and we could not be more excited!

Originally self-released in 2014, the album has been remastered for vinyl and pressed on 140g discs. We will have both color variants available for purchase.

Part math-rock, part metal, and mostly unclassifiable — this album is full of fast-paced tracks nestled in between landscapes of layered and backward guitar loops that both transition and complete the album comprehensively.

These will be available for purchase on Thursday, January 4th at 10am PST in our webstore and will begin shipping immediately after.

 

 

http://www.circuitboredrecords.bigcartel.com


 

 

 

 

 
Edited by yanquiuxo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2017 at 3:23 PM, yanquiuxo said:

Full disclosure: I pressed this album 

 

25545365578_91cc2ebb47_z.jpg

 

38707131274_708091151f_z.jpg

 

Our first release is “Thereafter” by Save Us From The Archon and we could not be more excited!

Originally self-released in 2014, the album has been remastered for vinyl and pressed on 140g discs. We will have both color variants available for purchase.

Part math-rock, part metal, and mostly unclassifiable — this album is full of fast-paced tracks nestled in between landscapes of layered and backward guitar loops that both transition and complete the album comprehensively.

These will be available for purchase on Thursday, January 4th at 10am PST in our webstore and will begin shipping immediately after.

 

 

http://www.circuitboredrecords.bigcartel.com


 

 

 

 

 

any way you can reserve a /100 from me? I dont want to miss out if it sells out imediately. I will try to purchase it right when it goes up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2018 at 1:20 AM, MayCauseDeath said:

I just recieved this earlier today! Gave it a listen and it’s amazing! Definitely worth the purchase! Thanks again Yanq for putting it together and your teams hand written note! You guys are awesome 

Agreed! My splat arrived yesterday and sounds quite good. The remaster was well worth the effort. Will def be supporting your label in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2018 at 1:20 AM, MayCauseDeath said:

I just recieved this earlier today! Gave it a listen and it’s amazing! Definitely worth the purchase! Thanks again Yanq for putting it together and your teams hand written note! You guys are awesome 

Thank you so much!! I’m glad you are happy with it :)

 

19 minutes ago, EquinoxDesignLab said:

Agreed! My splat arrived yesterday and sounds quite good. The remaster was well worth the effort. Will def be supporting your label in the future.

Ah thank you, that means a lot!!! <3

 

For those on the fence, my splatter copies are about halfway sold through, and this probably won’t be repressed any time soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×