Urban Outfitters x Sub Pop - Women of Sub Pop Mixtape

andy.

Hey all, idk if it'd be better to post in here or on the B/S/T but I'm trying to get a copy of the current Urban Outfitters x Sub Pop mixtape. The last time I went there they said you had to buy something from the new audio line which is all crap products. I tried to buy just the mixtape and was turned down. If anyone has a connection and can get me one, that'd be awesome. 

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, I just saw these posts. Yes it's a Sub Pop comp. They had a sign about it in-store. You had to buy something from their new audio line in order to get it. I asked if I could just have / buy the mixtape by itself and was told no.

The new audio line is called UO_TUNE_IN.

Edited by andy.

3 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Can you post photos or anything like

that with more info. Guess I need to track one down to keep the bully collection complete. 

I had to find someone who worked there in order to get it. She sent a picture of the front and it says:

Women of Sub Pop Records - A UO exclusive compilation featuring music Marika Hackman, Bully, Iesca Hoop, and Ian Sweet - Free with any UO_TUNE_IN Purchase.

I'll see if I can get her to send more pictures of the back and the tape itself.