Brainiac- Smack Bunny Baby and Bonsai Superstar Reissues

According to someone on Steve Hoffman forums :

I talked to someone close to the band and the two reissues are actually original stock copies that were left over when the Grass label went under, so grab them quick!

Can't find them directly from a label and GROW046 is the original catalog number.

1 hour ago, laughingstalk said:

According to someone on Steve Hoffman forums :

Can't find them directly from a label and GROW046 is the original catalog number.

Suggestion accepted and grabbed both....Shipping to Europe was insane but i can't pass on these...Fortunately i have an Hissing Prigs original copy i bought when it came out....

Brainiac was bought by Bicycle Group/Concord. 

Mine should be here on Monday so I will look over the exact details. I know Chunklet tweeted that they had copies a few weeks ago and were selling them

I cant imagine that this much leftover stock would be making its way out to distributors and retail shops 20 plus years later

We will see

28 minutes ago, Vern said:

Motherfvcker! Being in the UK, buying from Juno would've been loads cheaper. Juno had Smack Baby Bunny in stock when I checked. So I phoned Midheaven to cancel my order, and when I went back to Juno to place an order it was all gone. Gawd! :angry:

I'm scared about that, i will not cancel my order from Midheaven.....

It’s a little strange they’re listed under the Grass catalog numbers everyone that has them, and there’s no label touting a reissue. 

Plus, if any label from that era would have dead stock just sitting around that would magically reappear after decades, I’d say it’d be Grass (or maybe Zero Hour). 

1 hour ago, Jimmarcucci said:

You are spot on. Former band members and friends all say they are new old stock so based on that, the fact that grass is out of commission and no other label bought the rights and announced a reissue these are old stock! Get one while you can. 

Incorrect like I said earlier

http://www.concordmusicgroup.com/artists/17176/

My copies will be here Monday. We will be able to tell than