Record Store Day 2018

1 minute ago, jhulud said:

I saw that!

I wonder if they will be in color vinyl since those three releases have already been released and readily-available anyways on black vinyl.

They are. I just posted in the 1989 thread:

Individually #'d to 2,500 each and they're on special colors.

1989 - Hot Pink
Fearless - Clear w/ Gold
S/T - Clear w/ Turquoise

Czarface, Tim Armstrong, The Streets, maybe the Casket Lottery or RTJ set, Touche Amore demo LP, maybe a few other things. This, in my opinion, is a better year than the last few. Also, nothing seems too limited, so I hopefully won't have any issues if the shop I go to doesn't have what I'm looking for.

Wants: Comptons Most Wanted, ICP, the Residents 

Maybe: Camron (I already own this but it sounds like ass), Triple Threat (if it's less than $20)

And if Circa Survive is real then I definitely want that but that most likely means waking up at 4/430 since most people line up at like midnight for stuff like this 

1 minute ago, Ratsky9 said:

I'm confused by the Run The Jewels box. Is it literally just a box with a remix album in it? I assumed it would be a set of their 3 albums, but the description makes it seem like the former.

Here's what I could gather from the RSDUK site. Seems to be an empty box with an EP and some other goodies:

LIMITED EDITION Box set! Incudes 12” EP on etched clear vinyl with custom Marvel Comics branded artwork. Custom metal box set includes space to store your copies of RTJ1-3 plus space for the upcoming RTJ4! Also included is a custom RTJ turntable slip mat with images on both sides, collectible poster and a sticker set for the kids.

2 minutes ago, KaitouG said:

Here's what I could gather from the RSDUK site. Seems to be an empty box with an EP and some other goodies:

LIMITED EDITION Box set! Incudes 12” EP on etched clear vinyl with custom Marvel Comics branded artwork. Custom metal box set includes space to store your copies of RTJ1-3 plus space for the upcoming RTJ4! Also included is a custom RTJ turntable slip mat with images on both sides, collectible poster and a sticker set for the kids.

I kinda want it now since its just basically storage box for the albums...

Just cause Circa Survive is being released on this day doesn't make it a real RSD exclusive, so I bet most people won't know it's being released and if it is I bet the number is over 2000, tons of labels put things for sale on RSD without being part of the 'official' releases. But I have an OG, so I don't care, if they are easy to get I'll go for it.