Record Store Day 2018

just in case anyone is in NYC and wanted to stop by.

Limited to One Record Store day: 

instore performances
12pm - Second Letter (members of Farside, State of the Nation, Hard Stance)
1pm  Graduation Speech (Kevin Day of Aspiga)
2pm - Jared Hart (Scandals & Mercy Union)
3pm - Popeye V (Farside)

we'll be releasing a special edition lathe of 
Jeff Caudill (Gameface) -  Waves of Conversation: The Songs of R.E.M.
limited to 50 copies only.  

we'll also be selling rare limited items that haven't been sold at the shop before. (check our instagram for some previews)

(we won't be carrying any of the other RSD stuff so maybe stop by after you wait in line somewhere else or something)

9 minutes ago, thepunkguy said:

instore performances
3pm - Popeye V (Farside)

we'll also be selling rare limited items that haven't been sold at the shop before. (check our instagram for some previews)

(we won't be carrying any of the other RSD stuff so maybe stop by after you wait in line somewhere else or something)

Dang. I'd have loved to get a copy of that Jeff Caudill R.E.M. lathe but I'm here in LA. At some point in 2015, I started amassing a collection of R.E.M. vinyl bootlegs, 12" and 7" singles, weird soundtrack appearances, and also odd/obscure cover albums. I now have 3 cubes of Kallax space filled with R.E.M. records and R.E.M. related releases and trying to add more when they pop up.

If, for some crazy reason, copies are left over and you are selling them online, I'd love to get in on it. Have an awesome RSD out there.

Edited by swb

10 minutes ago, thepunkguy said:

instore performances
3pm - Popeye V (Farside)

Bummed I'm missing it dude. Hope you're busy as fuck all day.

31 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

Bummed I'm missing it dude. Hope you're busy as fuck all day.

thanks dude.  Im sure we'll have some cool left over stuff on Sunday and Tuesday.

37 minutes ago, swb said:

Dang. I'd have loved to get a copy of that Jeff Caudill R.E.M. lathe but I'm here in LA. At some point in 2015, I started amassing a collection of R.E.M. vinyl bootlegs, 12" and 7" singles, weird soundtrack appearances, and also odd/obscure cover albums. I now have 3 cubes of Kallax space filled with R.E.M. records and R.E.M. related releases and trying to add more when they pop up.

If, for some crazy reason, copies are left over and you are selling them online, I'd love to get in on it. Have an awesome RSD out there.

Ill post it on here if we have any leftovers.  I also think we're going to send Jeff a few so he might sell them / or bring them out if he plays any shows.

On 4/15/2018 at 2:45 PM, Werner Herzog said:

Hey dudes, I work at a record store in Canada and we're bound to have lots of leftovers! I'll post a list after RSD. 

8 minutes ago, Plarocks said:

Do you get any of the UK RSD titles up there?

Yes very good question. Interested in the Superjoint Ritual UK RSD green vinyl variants

One of my local stores posted their list of how many copies they ordered of each title between their two locations and how many they actually got. Looks like they may have plenty of leftovers so I won't have to worry now since I'll be out of town. And the prices are insane this year as always. Oof.  

On 4/15/2018 at 5:45 PM, Werner Herzog said:

Hey dudes, I work at a record store in Canada and we're bound to have lots of leftovers! I'll post a list after RSD. 

I’ll be desperately looking for both of the grant green releases, just in case you come across any ;)

I’m gonna try and head out early to find them.  So if anybody is doing the same and is also looking for something on the rarer side, I’m down to keep a look out if you’re willing to do the same.  

44 minutes ago, jhulud said:

One of my local stores posted their list of how many copies they ordered of each title between their two locations and how many they actually got. Looks like they may have plenty of leftovers so I won't have to worry now since I'll be out of town. And the prices are insane this year as always. Oof.  

Is that Radioactive/Technique? Mind pointing me to their list? I didn't see anything posted.