Record Store Day 2018

12 minutes ago, Darnoc said:

100, yes- sounds like they are being given out promotionally and through raffles mostly. Haven't seen any confirmation of specific stores having them for sale outright, but I bet a few will

Yeah I saw a pic of IG of a store giving it away hit a list of who has it would be nice. 

3 hours ago, museummouth said:

Yeah I saw a pic of IG of a store giving it away hit a list of who has it would be nice. 

Look it up here for dfh events, though others may have it too

https://www.dogfish.com/events?field_address_administrative_area=FL&field_event_type_tid=4826

Edited by Darnoc

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 1:15 PM, thepunkguy said:

Ill post it on here if we have any leftovers.  I also think we're going to send Jeff a few so he might sell them / or bring them out if he plays any shows.

Also interested in any leftover/extra copies of the Caudill EP if they end up being available or if anyone hits up LTO on RSD.

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:22 AM, N8TRU1 said:

My local shop, Gidget's Gadgets in Rehoboth, is having a raffle for that record. I got to look at it the other day and it's pretty nice. The proceeds go to The Delaware School of Music. You can enter the raffle here.

http://www.maxwellsrecords.com/news/

Just posted this 2 days ago but I guess I need to share it again for people looking.

29 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Any of you that work at record shops care to comment on this: "mystery double LP that Third Man are putting out for RSD that stores were invited to order but won't know what it is til it arrives on Friday".

Where did you see that? I'll ask my record store friends

32 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Any of you that work at record shops care to comment on this: "mystery double LP that Third Man are putting out for RSD that stores were invited to order but won't know what it is til it arrives on Friday".

Jesus Christ, he's got some crazy schtick for each RSD.