Record Store Day 2018

13 minutes ago, bigadadw said:

Cant find one copy of of Sufjan Stevens Mystery of Love :( This stinks. 10,000 copies and I don't want to have to pay $70 ebay smh

Yeah! And you would think this would be one of the stress free release! I’m in Tokyo now and I can’t find a single copy too :(

I thought it was a longshot to find because it was 500 copies and labeled as Regional, but I found the Dub Plate Special box set and its one of my highlights. 12 great reggae tunes that Soul Wax records rescued. They had a subscription service where they sold each track as a 1 sided 12" s and only made 100 of each. This 7" box is a repress of those. If you love reggae track one down. Dusty Groove had a copy as of this morning. 

13 minutes ago, August West said:

Haven’t read thread since Friday.  But gonna be at a big store in 15 minutes.  If u need anything, reply with title.  They only allow one title at a time for purchase.  

Sufjan Stevens - Mystery of Love 10”

I'll toss in an extra $10 if you can somehow get me one, on top of the cost and shipping. I just cant deal with these ebay prices.

Edited by bigadadw

19 minutes ago, August West said:

Haven’t read thread since Friday.  But gonna be at a big store in 15 minutes.  If u need anything, reply with title.  They only allow one title at a time for purchase.  

not sure if you cut off your searching or not,  it's a long shot but if you come across a Led Zeppelin 7" i'm still looking for one. thanks for trying to help people out even if you don't find anything.