Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jrodan said:

so definitely hadn't seen it on any of the lists, but apparently Mogwai - Ten Rapid is getting its first official release (the 10" version is considered a bootleg by the band) on RSD according to their instagram. pretty fucking tight.

Isn’t this the first official release?

https://www.discogs.com/Mogwai-Ten-Rapid-Collected-Recordings-1996-1997/release/406908

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, I don't typically do this but I need a favor.  Can you one of you that are attending RSD please pick me up a copy of that overpriced record that nobody will want 3 months later.  I really need one.  Thank you.  Will send presents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Secular Haze said:

Guys, I don't typically do this but I need a favor.  Can you one of you that are attending RSD please pick me up a copy of that overpriced record that nobody will want 3 months later.  I really need one.  Thank you.  Will send presents.

I really wish I could make it to RSD this year, but I can't possibly go that day because I don't want to wake up early and stand in line.... If there was ANY OTHER WAY, I'd be there... Someone pls help me out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Secular Haze said:

Guys, I don't typically do this but I need a favor.  Can you one of you that are attending RSD please pick me up a copy of that overpriced record that nobody will want 3 months later.  I really need one.  Thank you.  Will send presents.

Oh, you mean Luv is Rage by Lil Uzi Vert? Yes, of course, I got you, Sec. After all you've done for the boards all these years, it's the least I can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the UK list really is killing it, 2 extra bert jansch releases, Rory Gallagher, Dirty Three and the Wire and Mogwai. Oh well  much like the Twins last year I'll just have to miss out cause I'm not paying international shopping on top of sticker price unless someone decides to sell one real cheap like that year I got slowdive "Blue Day" for like $27 ppd from the UK. That Sandy Denny rules but I bet its a mediocre sounding reissue and that album isn't particularly rare, the sigur ros, beverly martin and a few others look pretty interesting too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have wanted a copy of The Courteeners “St. Jude” on vinyl for years, but REFUSE to pay the $300 it currently is trading for.

 

Of course, a nice “red vinyl” re-issue is on the UK Record Store Day list, and all I can order is a “re-wired,” re-recording of the original.

 

I don’t want it “re-recorded,” I want that re-issue of the original LP!  <_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Plarocks said:

I have wanted a copy of The Courteeners “St. Jude” on vinyl for years, but REFUSE to pay the $300 it currently is trading for.

 

Of course, a nice “red vinyl” re-issue is on the UK Record Store Day list, and all I can order is a “re-wired,” re-recording of the original.

 

I don’t want it “re-recorded,” I want that re-issue of the original LP!  <_<

Now that's taking a stand!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any idea what makes the RSD Car Seat Headrest release different from the pressing available on Amazon and elsewhere?

 

Edit: Ohhhh....   so the RSD release is the original from when he was 19, and the releases on Amazon and elsewhere are the updated reworked versions? 

 

 

Edited by SandwichRecords
I'm a dumb dumb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SandwichRecords said:

Any idea what makes the RSD Car Seat Headrest release different from the pressing available on Amazon and elsewhere?

 

Edit: Ohhhh....   so the RSD release is the original from when he was 19, and the releases on Amazon and elsewhere are the updated reworked versions? 

 

 

RSD = Twin Fantasy Mirror to Mirror (2011)

Wide release = Twin Fantasy Face to Face (2018)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×