• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All junk. Nice. 

I like reading RSD lists because they make me wonder if I even like music.

Guys, I don't typically do this but I need a favor.  Can you one of you that are attending RSD please pick me up a copy of that overpriced record that nobody will want 3 months later.  I really need o

2 minutes ago, zdkaiser said:

Try Plaid records in Ohio. They had multiple copies posted on their FB earlier today.

My luck, it's sold out there too. Thanks for the help though. I think a friend here may be getting me one, but until I hold it, I'll be on the hunt. 

3 hours ago, adschnei said:

Anyone seen 1989 recently? Wife now wants a copy...

What country do you live in? As I've checked resident records UK, they still have some, which will go up online in 24 hours time.

Also..for anybody still looking for these, the national, ben kweller, daughter, arcade fire, the cure, Bowie, Sufjan....all still in stock currently, and look like they'll still be available when they go up on Friday midnight.

Edited by TheDuke
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:30 PM, tug said:

ok which one of you reported my auctions and got them flagged and taken down?

laugh clowns laugh @bigadadw @FiggyPud @jrodan @V3XED @pizza face ...im sure you'll find it funnier that nearly 2 weeks later and all my "flip" has got me is enough money to pay for my digital music subscription service for a year.

5 minutes ago, tug said:

laugh clowns laugh @bigadadw @FiggyPud @jrodan @V3XED @pizza face ...im sure you'll find it funnier that nearly 2 weeks later and all my "flip" has got me is enough money to pay for my digital music subscription service for a year.

If I had the time or cared even a little bit, I would have.  But unfortunately it wasn’t me.

Edited by FiggyPud