PO: Stick To Your Guns - Comes From The Heart Repress (04/18)

!!! THIS IS A PREORDER. RECORD RELEASE IS LATE APRIL. !!!

STICK TO YOUR GUNS "Comes From The Heart" LP repress
splatter wax, limited to 700 copies

STICK TO YOUR GUNS from California has grown to one the worlds biggest bands in hardcore.  They started in 2003 and back in 2009 STYG released their 2nd studio album "Comes From THe Heart" via Century Media Records. The album just got one vinyl pressing and (as you already might know) is sold out since years. If you wanna buy a first press these days, you have to pay up to 100 bucks.  
We've been lucky enough to get our hands on a licence for 1.000 vinyl copies of this album and we are going to release it in late april 2018. We start collecting preorders in january and put up a small amount of records every week (to avoid high paypal sales volume, which gave us issues in the past).

The pressing is full licenced via Century Media Records and backed by the band and it's management.

Pressing info:
1.000 copies in total
- 700 x splatter vinyl
- 200 x yellow vinyl
- 100 x milkey clear w/ white marble vinyl

Please mind that this is a preorder. Preorder customers pay the "early bird price". The closer we get to the release, the more the price will raise. We start with 15,90€ in january per copy and the final price in april is 17,90€. We decided to give the people a benefit who buy early and have to wait a long time until the record is finally releases. If you don't wanna wait, if you don't know what a preorder is, if you want your record 2 days after purchasing, please don't click the "buy" button. 

2emn7k6.jpg

http://backbiterecords.tictail.com/product/preorder-stick-to-your-guns-comes-from-the-heart-lp-repress-splatter-700

1zr14dj.jpg

http://backbiterecords.tictail.com/product/preorder-stick-to-your-guns-comes-from-the-heart-lp-repress-clearwhite-100

3539t3k.jpg

http://backbiterecords.tictail.com/product/preorder-stick-to-your-guns-comes-from-the-heart-lp-repress-yellow-200

Edited by Han Solo

Wow..... /100 & /200 were already gone when I got here an hour later. So I grabbed a /700 even though that isn't that cheap at $30 shipped. Still much better than the like $100-130 this has been going for. 

EDIT:
lol... looks like they put them up at separate times? When I came only the /700 was available. Then the /200 opened up, now the /100.

Edited by MCDELTAT

14 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Wow..... /100 & /200 were already gone when I got here an hour later. So I grabbed a /700 even though that isn't that cheap at $30 shipped. Still much better than the like $100-130 this has been going for. 

That’s weird, both are still available for me. Just grabbed an /100. 

EDIT: /100 just went out of stock for me. 

Edited by maxkuliev
New info

8 hours ago, maxkuliev said:

That’s weird, both are still available for me. Just grabbed an /100. 

EDIT: /100 just went out of stock for me. 

Yeah see my edit. I guess they put them up at seperate times, the /700, /200, then /100.  I'm totally going to be that jerk that buys a /200 and cancels the /700. If it doesn't happen, I'll try to get them to ship together at least and sell it.

31 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

EDIT:
lol... looks like they put them up at separate times? When I came only the /700 was available. Then the /200 opened up, now the /100.

Yup, they’re staggered! I guess that way it’s less complicated for the company to manage their orders. It’s interesting the band hasn’t posted about this yet 

9 hours ago, MrMatt767 said:

From BB records:

I've seen them comment in multiple FB groups that only 20 of the 100, 30 of the 200 and 70 or so of the 700 went up. So if you missed out you'll have multiple opportunities to get the record, don't worry.

??????? This sounds like the weirdest issue ever. Like PayPal is giving them trouble for earning above a certain threshold? Or they thought it was fraud or what? That's just strange and given that I know of no other label that does this, I'm assuming there's a way around it.

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

??????? This sounds like the weirdest issue ever. Like PayPal is giving them trouble for earning above a certain threshold? Or they thought it was fraud or what? That's just strange and given that I know of no other label that does this, I'm assuming there's a way around it.

Yeah, only thing I can think of is that their account may have had restrictions placed on it after that big poison the well scandal they were involved in? With that in mind, and as long as it's not anything fraud related, I'd assume it's probably for one of the following reasons which I've seen stated as cause for Paypal to freeze accounts/funds:
" - You’ve received an abnormally large amount of money in your account that is way above your average

- Someone has filed a complaint to Paypal about your business
   - A series of chargebacks have been placed against your account"

I would assume the latter two occurred after the PtW debacle.

P.S. for a laugh read some of the comments on their FB page

• 4 months later...

Update: just got my yellow /200 copy in and gotta say this is a really good pressing in every way. It came in pretty perfect condition, the insert is on pretty thick paper, and the vinyl sounds great. If it's from a CD, it's the best CD remaster I've ever heard. Comparing it to like the recent ABR represses, this sounds much more dynamic and loud than those. The few quiet places on the album like the song "Comes from the Heart" are pretty quiet. Few pops that are probably just me needing to clean it.

I guess the only thing worth critiquing is that to me the outer sleeve looks a little "fuzzy". The text on the cover appears this way the most like it was reproduced from a smaller res image, but not bad at all. I had a /700 splatter ordered as well and kinda upset I canceled it actually. Could have saved one of you guys on shipping.

The /200 and /700 are still up for sale, but they increased the price as they already stated to do those that ordered early a favor.

Edited by MCDELTAT

19 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Update: just got my yellow /200 copy in and gotta say this is a really good pressing in every way. It came in pretty perfect condition, the insert is on pretty thick paper, and the vinyl sounds great. If it's from a CD, it's the best CD remaster I've ever heard. Comparing it to like the recent ABR represses, this sounds much more dynamic and loud than those. The few quiet places on the album like the song "Comes from the Heart" are pretty quiet. Few pops that are probably just me needing to clean it.

I guess the only thing worth critiquing is that to me the outer sleeve looks a little "fuzzy". The text on the cover appears this way the most like it was reproduced from a smaller res image, but not bad at all. I had a /700 splatter ordered as well and kinda upset I canceled it actually. Could have saved one of you guys on shipping.

The /200 and /700 are still up for sale, but they increased the price as they already stated to do those that ordered early a favor.

Yeah boyyyyyy