FS: Pro-Ject Project Debut Carbon turntable w/ extras! Speed Box S, preamp (local NYC sale)

ludakrishayes

For sale is a green Pro-Ject Debut Carbon turntable with a couple extras: 

- Herbie's Audio Lab Way Excellent II mat (huge sonic improvement over the standard felt mats that come with these)

- BBE Phono Preamp w/ power supply 

The turntable itself is in excellent shape. A few light scratches on the dust cover, but otherwise looking great. The Ortofon 2M Red cartridge does have some hours on it, and is likely due for a replacement stylus sometime in the near future. 

$300, am looking to keep this to a local sale. I live in Brooklyn. Turntables aren't so fun to ship.

*Please note the Speed Box S pictured below has sold, and is not available/included with the turntable*

00x0x_36WQA7DkeOk_600x450.jpg

Edited by ludakrishayes

15 hours ago, njpunkmusic said:

man that green looks sick.  I bought mine 4 years ago and was torn between the green and blue.  I went blue.  good price too you are selling for.

Thanks! Just trying to move it along to someone who will enjoy. Not doing any good sitting on my shelf!

The green does look awesome.

On 1/13/2018 at 8:21 PM, serum7 said:

Wow, great price. If you feel like selling the speed box by itself and shipping I’d probably be interested. Just let me know.

So I actually ended up selling the Speed Box separately locally. Going to update the listing and price now. Sorry about that!

• 1 year later...