Lil Uzi Vert - Luv Is Rage 2 Limited 2XLP

Ghost1

Lil Uzi Vert - Luv Is Rage 2 Limited 2XLP $29.98

Details:

Product Sku: 45924776 ; Color Code: 060

Now available on 3,000 UO-exclusive red vinyl copies is the debut studio album from Philadelphia-based artist Lil Uzi Vert, Luv Is Rage 2. The album follows the 2015 release of the rapper’s mixtape Luv Is Rage. Deluxe edition featuring 4 additional tracks – Skir Skirr, Loaded, Diamonds All On My Wrist + 20 Min. 2017, Atlantic.

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/lil-uzi-vert-luv-is-rage-2-limited-2xlp?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=060

45924776_060_b?$xlarge$&hei=900&qlt=80&f

Edited by Ghost1

1 hour ago, Ghost1 said:

If there is already a thread open about this I didn't know. Apologies. I only knew of a tape. 

It was just thrown into the UO thread since it there's no reason to start a thread every time UO pressed something that wasn't on vinyl before. Unless it's something big and/or something that's also getting a wide release. 

43 minutes ago, Ghost1 said:

Should I delete this thread?

I don’t think you can. If there is an existing thread for this on vinyl (not tape over on the cassette board) then a mod can merge the topics. I personally don’t recall seeing one which would mean this thread is fine regardless of the one or two times it was mentioned in the UO exclusives thread. People can discuss the standard pressing available via other stores and the UO exclusive here. 

5 hours ago, Reshiram454 said:

It was just thrown into the UO thread since it there's no reason to start a thread every time UO pressed something that wasn't on vinyl before. Unless it's something big and/or something that's also getting a wide release. 

I disagree. If there is something that hasn't been on vinyl before, and is only seeing a limited pressing I think it's all the more reason to start a thread about it.

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I disagree. If there is something that hasn't been on vinyl before, and is only seeing a limited pressing I think it's all the more reason to start a thread about it.

Yeah I'm refraining my comment, I didn't realize it's getting a wide release, I thought it was just a one off OU thing. 

I'm just seeing this the same way as VMP shit, like if they got an exclusive in their hip-hop sub I'm not gonna make a whole thread about it.