PO: Subrosa Subdued Live At Roadburn 2017 and Salem's Pot Live At Roadburn 2015 vinyl

Subrosa-sleeve.jpg?resize=200%2C200

Roadburn Records is proud to (finally!!!) present two vinyl versions of releases that were only available on cd and digital. First up is

Subrosa’s beautiful Subdued set at last years Roadburn Festival. The set was described by JJ Kocsan at The Obelisk as: “It is a reminder of the power a live performance can have and, again, as rich an experience as I’ve ever had in that regard.” The album is available on gold, white and black vinyl of which the gold one is traditionally the most limited: only 100 copies of those.

• Pre-order Subrosa Subdued Live At Roadburn 2017 on gold, white or black vinyl or on cd  here

RBR028-3000x3000.jpg?resize=200%2C200

Also Salem’s Pot 2015 set at the famous festival in Tilburg is now available for pre-order. We used the same set up as for the Subrosa album, it is available on gold (100), white and black vinyl.

The first ever live album by Salem’s Pot, recorded during the 2015 edition of the prestigious Roadburn Festival in Tilburg, the Netherlands. With this release Salem’s Pot will destroy your mind. The band offers the same kind of winking tease employed by those low budget horror films of the ’70s and ’80s, which essentially dared audiences to experience what they knew they wanted, but couldn’t possibly expect.

Pre-order Salem’s Pot Live At Roadburn 2015 on gold, white or black vinyl here.

Also available for reduced prices are other Live At Roadburn albums like those of Uzala, Dead To A Dying World, GNOD, Slomatics, Windhand.

I'll post pictures of the Salem's Pot album later this week as it came in today!

Edited by burninworldrecs

9 hours ago, seku said:

Easy buy, Subrosa killed when I saw them last time. Why not to have their set from Roadburn? :)

The Patronaat set of 2016 suffered technical difficulties so we could not use that and the other set was their last studio album live. So we decided to release something that wasn't out yet in this form.

• 2 months later...