PO: Shudder To Think - Pony Express Record

Just spotted that Spanish label BCoreDiscs has picked up a reissue of this record.  Total of 500, 150 of them of blue vinyl only available through their web store:

http://bcstore.bcoredisc.com/BStore/releases/shudder-to-think

They've also announced a reissue of Shiner's The Egg today, and have previously issued Jeremy Enigk's records in Europe which I've bought.  They're definitely legit, I've visited their storefront in Barcelona.  But shipping to the US is a bit painful - maybe worth it for the Shudder To Think record though?

3 hours ago, phabletzza said:

Just spotted that Spanish label BCoreDiscs has picked up a reissue of this record.  Total of 500, 150 of them of blue vinyl only available through their web store:

http://bcstore.bcoredisc.com/BStore/releases/shudder-to-think

They've also announced a reissue of Shiner's The Egg today, and have previously issued Jeremy Enigk's records in Europe which I've bought.  They're definitely legit, I've visited their storefront in Barcelona.  But shipping to the US is a bit painful - maybe worth it for the Shudder To Think record though?

Thanks for the Shiner heads up...

13 hours ago, phabletzza said:

I'm in the UK if batching up an order to the US from here is any better than from Spain - maybe if a bunch of people are in it could be worth it?  Message me if I can help!

Just PM'ed. I'm in the US and would like to jump in if we're doing a group order.

11 minutes ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

Just PM'ed. I'm in the US and would like to jump in if we're doing a group order.

Cool, you're the first - if others are interested, let me know.  Might be worth someone running the numbers to see at what point it breaks even vs. people doing individual orders.