Jump to content
jackshidt

PO: Moby 'Play - B-Sides' red vinyl 2-LP Set ltd. to 1000

Recommended Posts

https://thevinylstore.tmstor.es/cart/product.php?id=36319

 

"Moby releases a super limited one off coloured vinyl pressing of ‘Play B-sides’, via his Litttle Idiot imprint’. First time this has ever been pressed on vinyl. Featuring tracks from Moby’s multimillion selling ‘Play’ era. ‘Play B-sides’ includes some lost treasures and some of Moby’s Best works, including the global hit Flower.

Pressing of 1000 copies only.

A1. Flower 
A2. Sunday
A3. Memory Gospel
B1. Whispering Wind
B2. Summer
B3. Spirit
C1. Flying Foxes
C2. Sunspot
C3. Flying Over The Dateline
D1. Running
D2. The Sun Never Stops Setting"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheaper at Banquet. https://www.banquetrecords.com/moby/play%3A-the-b-sides/IDIOT62LP2

FWIW, this is *much* better than the Play album, and more in line with other contemporary classics of Euro , jazzy lounge-ambience like Groove Armada, St. Etienne, Tosca and early Airto the point where I bought a copy of this while I will hold out on the VMP Play  reissue, banking that I could swap for it down the road. Between Play and Biggie, VMP are 2/3 on getting me to re-up on a 3 month membership.

Edited by armadillo01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, armadillo01 said:

Cheaper at Banquet. https://www.banquetrecords.com/moby/play%3A-the-b-sides/IDIOT62LP2

FWIW, this is *much* better than the Play album, and more in line with other contemporary classics of Euro , jazzy lounge-ambience like Groove Armada, St. Etienne, Tosca and early Airto the point where I bought a copy of this while I will hold out on the VMP Play  reissue, banking that I could swap for it down the road. Between Play and Biggie, VMP are 2/3 on getting me to re-up on a 3 month membership.

It's cheaper at the link OP posted for anyone in the US.  I ordered this a few days ago and the total was $39.61 USD, vs. $46.43 from Banquet.  I think that The Vinyl Store might drop VAT, and Banquet does not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thievedrelic said:

It's cheaper at the link OP posted for anyone in the US.  I ordered this a few days ago and the total was $39.61 USD, vs. $46.43 from Banquet.  I think that The Vinyl Store might drop VAT, and Banquet does not.

Cheaper for me by 1.5 quid as a Canadian to go through Banquet, which did not charge me VAT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Cheaper for me by 1.5 quid as a Canadian to go through Banquet, which did not charge me VAT.

Hmm this is very interesting.  Now that I look at my TVS order, it looks like it is cheaper than it should be.  I wonder if it was a fuckup somehow.  Below are screenshots from their website and from my order confirmation.

https://imgur.com/a/QW8ud

It seems like something was probably wrong because at least as of today, £34.50 should be more like $47.81 (instead of $39.61 as shown).  I'll take it though :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×