Jump to content
harryq

AMAZON U.S. Vinyl Deals & More Thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, tlr said:

Title Fight - The Last Thing You Forget - $6.64 - Used Like New or $6.99 normal prime, tied for lowest price.

Faith No More - Cone Of Shame (7" Clear) - $4.87 - Used Very Good

Okkervil River - Down the River Of Golden Dream - $8.25 - Used Like New

Imagine Dragons - Evolve - $9.07 - Used Acceptable

Dr Seuss - How the Grinch Stole Christmas - $10.84 - Used Like New

Hot Chip - In Our Hands - $11.60 - Used Like New

The Walking Dead - Soundtrack Vol 2 - $14.92 - Used Like New

Carly Rae Jepson - Kiss (Picture Disc) - $14.63 - Used Like New

Thanks! Grabbed that copy of the Grinch. Hopefully it's in good shape. 

I already own this:
https://www.discogs.com/Dr-Seuss-How-The-Grinch-Stole-Christmas/release/5133102

And the one I just bought is this:
https://www.discogs.com/Dr-Seuss-How-The-Grinch-Stole-Christmas/release/7594281

I tried comparing them on discogs, but I'm not really sure the difference. Either way, for $10 bucks I'll pick it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kylet said:

Thanks! Grabbed that copy of the Grinch. Hopefully it's in good shape. 

I already own this:
https://www.discogs.com/Dr-Seuss-How-The-Grinch-Stole-Christmas/release/5133102

And the one I just bought is this:
https://www.discogs.com/Dr-Seuss-How-The-Grinch-Stole-Christmas/release/7594281

I tried comparing them on discogs, but I'm not really sure the difference. Either way, for $10 bucks I'll pick it up. 

Been curious about the difference as well so please post when you get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, kylet said:

Thanks! Grabbed that copy of the Grinch. Hopefully it's in good shape. 

I already own this:
https://www.discogs.com/Dr-Seuss-How-The-Grinch-Stole-Christmas/release/5133102

And the one I just bought is this:
https://www.discogs.com/Dr-Seuss-How-The-Grinch-Stole-Christmas/release/7594281

I tried comparing them on discogs, but I'm not really sure the difference. Either way, for $10 bucks I'll pick it up. 

 

16 hours ago, hallowken78 said:

Been curious about the difference as well so please post when you get it.

Aside from the different artwork, it seems like they're both the same soundtrack but on different labels (one is Watertower/Warner Brothers, the other is Universal)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

 

Aside from the different artwork, it seems like they're both the same soundtrack but on different labels (one is Watertower/Warner Brothers, the other is Universal)

That's what I figured from the info on discogs. Just seemed odd to me that both of these came out within 2 years from each other. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dawhizz said:

If you don't own this and don't take advantage of this deal you do not deserve to be alive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, AlexH. said:

If you don't own this and don't take advantage of this deal you do not deserve to be alive

 

I totally would’ve taken advantage of it if I hadn’t just recently ordered it from Run For Cover’s distro haha.

 

Now let’s get a repress Of Left & Leaving please.  Never grabbed it when I had the chance :(.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

 

I totally would’ve taken advantage of it if I hadn’t just recently ordered it from Run For Cover’s distro haha.

 

Now let’s get a repress Of Left & Leaving please.  Never grabbed it when I had the chance :(.

Fallow is the one I waited too long on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2018 at 8:10 PM, Bladewillisisdead said:

My Amazon default is just "Fuck me up, fam" because I like to see the magic they work.

Just received a 2" x 1" rechargeable battery packaged in another box the size of a large shoebox.  Nothing else in the box, no cushioning, just free balling.   Next level mage work.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DarrenMcCall said:

I built an app that automatically detects deals on Amazon faster than 3Camels. Deals are automatically added and removed by the app. I recently added the website front-end to it and opened it up to everyone. 

Check it out: http://dealsonvinyl.com/


Let me know if you have any questions!

Your price column sorts alphabetically instead of numerically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, aopps42 said:

Bought that on the 6th of January for that price not thinking it was anything special, more or less that it was finally in stock for once.  Got it today and the presentation is top notch, just haven't had a chance to spin them yet though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×