harryq

AMAZON U.S. Vinyl Deals & More Thread

11 hours ago, Battra said:

Jesus f'ing Christ.

I cannot imagine being so miserable that you'd bitch about someone trying to save you money.

Hi, welcome to VC ;)

Edited by somethingvinyl

Holy shit, just got my The Queen is Dead box set like 5 days earlier than the expected delivery date...in A box that was nearly destroyed...

But the actual set was in a smaller box inside and it's literally immaculate. I've never received a box set in such good condition, even shipped from like an hour away.

39 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Holy shit, just got my The Queen is Dead box set like 5 days earlier than the expected delivery date...in A box that was nearly destroyed...

But the actual set was in a smaller box inside and it's literally immaculate. I've never received a box set in such good condition, even shipped from like an hour away.

Mine showed up yesterday in a pretty heavy duty box that was inside a plastic bag.  Mine was in excellent shape.  I have to say this set is damn nice too.

On 1/25/2018 at 6:29 PM, Satan said:

There's absolutely ZERO reason for this thread. It DOES come off as spammy. It's NOT genre specific so people will be wading through shit thats basically the amazon thread. Really, who on the board cares about U2? (See page 1, first post). That's all I got. If I want a deal, it'll pop up in the thread it belongs in.

You know Satan WOULD hate U2...

just sayin’  :lol:

On 1/27/2018 at 7:18 AM, aju2streets said:

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Greatest Hits - $20.00 (Prime) - http://amzn.to/2DSPsPi

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Hypnotic Eye - $11.88 (Prime) - http://amzn.to/2DFcPII

Great deal on that Tom Petty. Need to get paid, so I can blow my paycheck on more records.