harryq

AMAZON U.S. Vinyl Deals & More Thread

5 minutes ago, genicide said:

Yeah, I've been slacking on posting here. But this is a new release and great pop punk album worth picking up.

The HIRS Collective - Friends. Lovers. Favorites.:  $8.99 (Pre-order) 
http://amzn.to/2C0og0s

Seems like this might be a pricing mistake as the label has the CD/cassette priced at 9, but the vinyl at 20.

Features collaborations with Laura Jane Grace(Against Me), Shirley Manson(Garbage), Martin Crudo(Limp Wrist), Marissa Paternoster(Screaming Females), Erica Freas(RVIVR), Sadie Switchblade(G.L.O.S.S.), Alice Bag and Candace Hansen(Alice Bag & The Sissy Bears), Pierce(Soul Glo)

1 hour ago, DrEvermor said:

Seems like this might be a pricing mistake as the label has the CD/cassette priced at 9, but the vinyl at 20.

Features collaborations with Laura Jane Grace(Against Me), Shirley Manson(Garbage), Martin Crudo(Limp Wrist), Marissa Paternoster(Screaming Females), Erica Freas(RVIVR), Sadie Switchblade(G.L.O.S.S.), Alice Bag and Candace Hansen(Alice Bag & The Sissy Bears), Pierce(Soul Glo)

Went for it anyway. 

The Shins - CHUTES TOO NARROW - $11.06 - Used Like New or $11.98 New

Morrissey - Low in High School (Spanish Version) (Transparent Orange Vinyl) - $12.30 New (Lowest)

Cigarettes After Sex - I. - $11.58 - Used Like New

Cloud Nothings - Life Without Sound - $10.02 - Used Very Good

Touché Amoré - Stage Four - $9.99 - Used Very Good

14 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Went for it anyway. 

Same.  Not sure what's up with Amazon and this record - there are two separate listings for the vinyl with different ASINs.  The other is $25.99.  This is coming out on a few different colors, but I can't see that causing a $17 price difference.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

21 hours ago, DrEvermor said:

Amazon just changed the listing to a cassette. After I pre-ordered. Gonna cancel it now.

45 minutes ago, Dapug said:

Find me Live After Death at that price and Ill go for my wallet. Kinda lost track of them after death on the road.