harryq

AMAZON U.S. Vinyl Deals & More Thread

4 hours ago, sugarballs said:

These are great pressings. All records should be using Earache's full dynamic range mastering process

On 2/15/2018 at 4:23 PM, tlr said:

The Shins - CHUTES TOO NARROW - $11.06 - Used Like New or $11.98 New

Morrissey - Low in High School (Spanish Version) (Transparent Orange Vinyl) - $12.30 New (Lowest)

Cigarettes After Sex - I. - $11.58 - Used Like New

Cloud Nothings - Life Without Sound - $10.02 - Used Very Good

Touché Amoré - Stage Four - $9.99 - Used Very Good

That Cigarettes After Sex ep is great price, and its such a phenomenal album, but the reviews say the pressing is terrible. 

On 2/15/2018 at 7:23 PM, tlr said:

The Shins - CHUTES TOO NARROW - $11.06 - Used Like New or $11.98 New

Morrissey - Low in High School (Spanish Version) (Transparent Orange Vinyl) - $12.30 New (Lowest)

Cigarettes After Sex - I. - $11.58 - Used Like New

Cloud Nothings - Life Without Sound - $10.02 - Used Very Good

Touché Amoré - Stage Four - $9.99 - Used Very Good

ordered that touche.  box came today and it was a joe strummer record... 

On 2/10/2018 at 6:13 PM, lexicondevil said:

More metal for ya. Kreator - Pleasure to Kill $15.83 remaster 2 lp. It's currently out of stock, but a great price to lock in and you get your instant download. Win. 

https://www.amazon.com/Pleasure-Kill-2-LP-Set-Kreator/dp/B06Y4861MY/ref=sr_1_4_twi_lp__3?ie=UTF8&qid=1518314896&sr=8-4&keywords=kreator

Just a heads up. This says out of stock, but mine supposedly shipped already. I wonder if I'll get a Touche Amore record?

Chasing Trane soundtrack $17.56

https://www.amazon.com/Chasing-Trane-Original-Soundtrack-LP/dp/B075M4ZXTC/ref=ice_ac_b_dpb_twi_lp__2?ie=UTF8&qid=1519005482&sr=8-1&keywords=chasing+trane+soundtrack

I only knew about this 'cause I have an amazon tracker and was about to use a coupon at B&N to get it at $33 when it popped up

4 hours ago, Twistedshabazz said:

ordered that touche.  box came today and it was a joe strummer record... 

It sucks not getting the record you wanted, but hey...free record. I was surprised how painless the refund process was (I shouldn't have been surprised though). It really is just "You sent me the wrong record" and then "Sorry! Here's your money, keep the record"

It's a bummer for that TA record though because as of last week when I looked the Warehouse deal was $10 and brand new was $11, but it looks like it's up to $16 now.

Deluxe edition of queens of the Stone Age - villains is down to under $30 and a dollar more than the lowest price ever:

Villains (Deluxe Edition) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071GB8V4N/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_5bSIAb311CDKA

it has been steadily dropping for a week or so now, so who knows if it will get any lower. 

Edited by ejc625

13 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

It sucks not getting the record you wanted, but hey...free record. I was surprised how painless the refund process was (I shouldn't have been surprised though). It really is just "You sent me the wrong record" and then "Sorry! Here's your money, keep the record"

It's a bummer for that TA record though because as of last week when I looked the Warehouse deal was $10 and brand new was $11, but it looks like it's up to $16 now.

how do you swing " keep the record" ? anytime I request a return on something on the amazon site it gives me a postage slip to return it.

48 minutes ago, Twistedshabazz said:

how do you swing " keep the record" ? anytime I request a return on something on the amazon site it gives me a postage slip to return it.

Always send an email or chat with a rep. It's different when they send you the wrong item vs when you're returning something though. I don't think they ever try to get you to send back the item.

Just now, Bladewillisisdead said:

Always send an email or chat with a rep. It's different when they send you the wrong item vs when you're returning something though. I don't think they ever try to get you to send back the item.

It’s hit or miss.

One time they sent me the wrong item three times in a row and made me return it every time. They finally said they wouldn’t send me anymore packages and issued me a refund. 

Another time it was just the wrong color vinyl and they told me just to keep it with a full refund. 

10 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Every time they tell me, keep or donate the item...that's been for anything I've had to return, not just records.