harryq

AMAZON U.S. Vinyl Deals & More Thread

12 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

That Ginsberg set is insane for $18!

It really is, when I opened it up I couldn't believe the quality. Pretty awesome how they built the book into the box. I would love to see more spoken word/literary presses like this. 

2 minutes ago, Battra said:

Hebrew Nationals....based on a google search...probably just as good as Nathan's.

It's all about the big 100% hotdog.

SABRETTS >>>>>>>>> Hebrew Nationals > Nathans >>> everything else

7 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I've never though about it, but I may have one pretty nearby.

Seems like most of my amazon packages ship from like...Virginia though.

Mine are tracked from Kentucky and I live in Arizona. Yet there's a Amazon facility in Phoenix, Az, lol

My mailers almost always come in those sticky flap mailers but inside an Amazon box. Love that cuz I love in a Dusty town. Only had one issue with a box being pearced. Amazon quickly fixed the issue tho. Not too worried about that cuz they almost always fix it to my satisfaction.

Edited by VinylMario
dammit

10 hours ago, aju2streets said:

It's actually pretty good to me, it is kinda gimmicky with the song with Blake Shelton, but she has a good voice and even has a few originals on there. 

I bought it last night. I didn't know amazon offered instant downloads for some stuff so that was a nice surprise. Listening to it now as it is blizzarding outside in Buffalo lol.  I dig it. 

2 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Was raised in Rochester, NY, have always hated the Bills. Booooooo to the Bills.

I have an undying love for the Sabres though if that makes any difference.

Why would Rochesterarian hate the Bills?  What's the standard allegiance there?

As for Rochester, lemme say, that Gennessee Tap House is delightful. The nice man working at the baseball stadium was a delight and let me walk around the place during infield practice...found out that Stan Musial played some ball there WAAAAAY back in the day.

Also, the War Memorial, TOP CLASS old building.

Too bad the Marlies/Amerks game I took in was boring as balls.

6 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Was raised in Rochester, NY, have always hated the Bills. Booooooo to the Bills.

I have an undying love for the Sabres though if that makes any difference.

Let me guess you're a pats fan. 

But for real, although I am a Bills season ticket holder, Sabres are where my heart lies. Go to around 20 games a year, have a the classic logo tattooed. It just hurts to even talk about them this season lol. 

3 minutes ago, kylet said:

But for real, although I am a Bills season ticket holder, Sabres are where my heart lies. Go to around 20 games a year, have a the classic logo tattooed. It just hurts to even talk about them this season lol. 

Since we're on it- I'm a UGA Bulldogs football fan. Talk about hurt. I'm still shaken.

28 minutes ago, kylet said:

Pats? Gross. I've called Miami my team for about 26 years, somewhat different the Colts too, but that's mostly because I was born in Indiana. I really don't care all thatuch about football to be truly honest. The Bills are fine, I just hate them.