harryq

AMAZON U.S. Vinyl Deals & More Thread

If any of y’all have an account with Marlboro (yes the cigarettes) go here and sign in and confirm your account info and they will send you a $10 Amazon gift card. Both my wife and I did it last night and were sent the gift cards this morning. I’m pretty sure that’s the link - I got to it from a regular subscription email. 

7 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

If any of y’all have an account with Marlboro (yes the cigarettes) go here and sign in and confirm your account info and they will send you a $10 Amazon gift card. Both my wife and I did it last night and were sent the gift cards this morning. I’m pretty sure that’s the link - I got to it from a regular subscription email. 

Done! Good looking out!

46 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

So long story short, i did this for myself and wife. Kinda felt dirty doing it since I never use their product nor will use their product but did it all for the vinyl...thanks

1 hour ago, ejc625 said:

thanks for this. how long did it take to get the email with the giftcard?

5 hours ago, ejc625 said:

I'm not seeing how to do it....