harryq

AMAZON U.S. Vinyl Deals & More Thread

I set up an account but haven't received an e-mail or anything.  I'm probably doing something completely wrong but don't care enough to figure it out at this point.  I'm disappointed I signed up / in to begin with.  Smoking is filthy and now that's one more person that has my info.  

Edited by ZeroNowhere

For all of the die hard Kamasi Washington fans out there 

Pharoah Sanders - Jewels of Thought $11.34 oos, but get in on the price now. 

https://www.amazon.com/Jewels-Thought-LP-Pharoah-Sanders/dp/B0772BDQHD/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1533218846&sr=8-1&keywords=Pharoah+Sanders+Jewel+of+Thought

On 8/1/2018 at 6:25 PM, yeah_totally said:

Ordered Pinkerton and they sent me Ryan Adam's Heartbreaker. 2nd time amazon has sent me the wrong lp this month.

Fuckk. I also ordered pinkerton but they sent me a pack of marbolo cigarettes instead. 

Kanye West - Dark Twisted Fantasy arrived that I ordered for $17 a while back. Really nice packaging and pressing, but it was shipped in a large box with zero inner packaging. The corners are banged up, there's a big crease across one, and that's what I get for buying a Kanye West album. 

This type of shipping with Amazon was frequent a couple years ago, but I've been spoiled lately with inner mailers, bubble wrap, and packing paper.

2 hours ago, SandwichRecords said:

Kanye West - Dark Twisted Fantasy arrived that I ordered for $17 a while back. Really nice packaging and pressing, but it was shipped in a large box with zero inner packaging. The corners are banged up, there's a big crease across one, and that's what I get for buying a Kanye West album. 

This type of shipping with Amazon was frequent a couple years ago, but I've been spoiled lately with inner mailers, bubble wrap, and packing paper.

Fuck, mine is coming tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Ishtar said:

Best thing to do is not stress about it until it happens. Even then Amazon is good about replacements.

The first post I ever made on VC was asking Travis a question on the Hot Topic thread. You appropriately replied and attacked(?) me as someone would to a dumbass joining the forum to simply ask a question. Since then I've seen you as a great member to the forum, vs. originally disliking you because you went at me for asking a stupid question. So I wanna thank you and just say that you're great, and I appreciate you. I'm also drunk, so that's how you know I mean it :). Thank you Ghost of Randy Savage AKA Ishtar, you're amazing.

3 hours ago, Reshiram said:

The first post I ever made on VC was asking Travis a question on the Hot Topic thread. You appropriately replied and attacked(?) me as someone would to a dumbass joining the forum to simply ask a question. Since then I've seen you as a great member to the forum, vs. originally disliking you because you went at me for asking a stupid question. So I wanna thank you and just say that you're great, and I appreciate you. I'm also drunk, so that's how you know I mean it :). Thank you Ghost of Randy Savage AKA Ishtar, you're amazing.

Aw, thanks, booboo. ;)

I can definitely be a little snarky, but I have tried to reel it in a bit.

On 8/17/2018 at 5:02 PM, SandwichRecords said:

My roommate ordered this. Didn't even show up in a box. Just a shipping a label on the poly wrapped packaging.