harryq

AMAZON U.S. Vinyl Deals & More Thread

2 hours ago, rhcp02 said:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B07C5FQLFW/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Rolling Stones Complete Studio Albums box set for $294 plus 20% off brings it down to $250.09 on warehouse deals!! Almost half off!!

Thanks for this.  I have the first set and really wanted to get this one at a reasonable price.  This is the lowest I've seen so far.  It was about $10 more since you posted but I'm still good at $260.

44 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Thanks for this.  I have the first set and really wanted to get this one at a reasonable price.  This is the lowest I've seen so far.  It was about $10 more since you posted but I'm still good at $260.

No prob. I got the mono box set from Musicvaultz when it came out for $180 and had my eye on this one for awhile. It's prob the cheapest price we'll get it for.

18 minutes ago, rhcp02 said:

No prob. I got the mono box set from Musicvaultz when it came out for $180 and had my eye on this one for awhile. It's prob the cheapest price we'll get it for.

I got the mono set from MusicVault too when it was really cheap.  They actually screwed up and it was returned to them the first time they shipped it.  When they reshipped they had refunded me and never charged me again so I got it for free. 

1 hour ago, ZeroNowhere said:

I got the mono set from MusicVault too when it was really cheap.  They actually screwed up and it was returned to them the first time they shipped it.  When they reshipped they had refunded me and never charged me again so I got it for free. 

That's cool. I also got the Beatles mono vinyl box set and the queen studio album vinyl box sets from there too for really cheap during the Xmas sale. The beatles one is oop now and i got it for like $135!!

On 11/20/2018 at 7:08 AM, rhcp02 said:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B07C5FQLFW/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Rolling Stones Complete Studio Albums box set for $294 plus 20% off brings it down to $250.09 on warehouse deals!! Almost half off!!

Did you or anyone else that bought the Rolling Stones box set get it yet?  Mine arrived today wrapped in plastic w/ tape on the outside box and a label on it.  No box, padding, nothing.  The outer box has a few dings and small top split, nothing terrible but cosmetically doesn't look "Like new".  The records inside and the box they sit in is fine.  A few minor corner dings on the records but oh well.  I contacted their chat customer service and negotiated a 30% ($80) refund.  I figure I'll take a pretty nice scratch and dent set for $180.  Considering the price I don't think I'll ever find one this cheap.  Anyone else get theirs packed this way?

19 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Did you or anyone else that bought the Rolling Stones box set get it yet?  Mine arrived today wrapped in plastic w/ tape on the outside box and a label on it.  No box, padding, nothing.  The outer box has a few dings and small top split, nothing terrible but cosmetically doesn't look "Like new".  The records inside and the box they sit in is fine.  A few minor corner dings on the records but oh well.  I contacted their chat customer service and negotiated a 30% ($80) refund.  I figure I'll take a pretty nice scratch and dent set for $180.  Considering the price I don't think I'll ever find one this cheap.  Anyone else get theirs packed this way?

I got mine on Sunday along with a couple other items i ordered in a huge box. Was packed like a tank and looked like new condition.