harryq

AMAZON U.S. Vinyl Deals & More Thread

Amazon.ca deal I posted this morning on Reddit, and it seems most folks from the US and elsewhere are able to order.

Grateful Dead - Spring 1990 - So Glad You Made It 4LP Box $40.59 CDN [works out to under $40US shipped]

Seems to be a possible pricing error - goes for about $100 elsewhere and on Amazon.com 

59 minutes ago, Sidney Crosley said:

Amazon.ca deal I posted this morning on Reddit, and it seems most folks from the US and elsewhere are able to order.

Grateful Dead - Spring 1990 - So Glad You Made It 4LP Box $40.59 CDN [works out to under $40US shipped]

Seems to be a possible pricing error - goes for about $100 elsewhere and on Amazon.com 

Thank you! That’s a fantastic score. 

2 hours ago, Sidney Crosley said:

Ordered.  I hope this turns out. This was the "deal" on Popmarket today and $90 isn't a deal.

On 1/24/2019 at 12:42 PM, Sidney Crosley said:

Damn. Been traveling out of the country all week and just saw this. Seems to be gone now. That's a hell of a deal! Did you guys actually get them or did they cancel all the orders for a pricing error?

Letlive - If I'm The Devil... (Limited Edition, Clear Colored Vinyl, Includes Download Card) - $7.86 - Used - Very Good or $8.45 New

Boston Manor - Welcome to the Neighbourhood - $9.99 New

Lady and the Tramp Picture Disc - $10.38 - Used Like New

Thirty Seconds To Mars - A Beautiful Lie [LP] - $12.00 - Used Like New

or if anyone wants to take a chance on this one

Brand New - Science Fiction (Limited Edition Clear Colored Vinyl) - $10.38 - Used Good

Edited by tlr

Jeez guys. I'm a little disappointed...I come here strictly for the same Rolling Stones deal over and over and no one has posted it in DAYS.

Edited by MachoHommeRandallSauvage

1 hour ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Jeez guys. I'm a little disappointed...I come here strictly for the same Rolling Stones deal over and over and no one has posted it in DAYS.

Sorry Macho Man Randy Savage but I've had it in for you since you hit Ricky "the dragon" Steamboat with that ring bell from the top rope and fucked up his throat.  I've made this thread a personal vendetta ever since. 

4 minutes ago, Dub said:

Sorry Macho Man Randy Savage but I've had it in for you since you hit Ricky "the dragon" Steamboat with that ring bell from the top rope and fucked up his throat.  I've made this thread a personal vendetta ever since. 

All good, brother.

Maybe it's Amazon has gotten wiser or something, but it seems like they really haven't had any stellar deals in months.  Even around the holidays this year there weren't a ton of great deals.  Not even just Amazon it seems really, but across the board, outside of the recent UO clearance sale I haven't seen many heavily discounted things of late, time of the year?  

8 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

Maybe it's Amazon has gotten wiser or something, but it seems like they really haven't had any stellar deals in months.  Even around the holidays this year there weren't a ton of great deals.  Not even just Amazon it seems really, but across the board, outside of the recent UO clearance sale I haven't seen many heavily discounted things of late, time of the year?  

Yeah, it's been pretty quite lately. The calm before the storm :)

16 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Off Amazon topic, but still deal related.  I noticed Ebay hasn't done their monthly daily discount in a while.  Pretty sure they didn't do one in January unless I missed it.

They ran one in late December, so it hasn't been too long. But eBay has been quiet for deals lately also. I'm keeping an eye out for some deals though.

1 hour ago, anchorclose said:

Ugh, I want this so bad but got my paycheck today and am already tapped out. Dang.

27 minutes ago, Bronchitis said:

Ugh, I want this so bad but got my paycheck today and am already tapped out. Dang.

I opened an Amazon credit card to get the $70 gift card they constantly promote, and put it towards this thing. Getting this box set for ~$50 after tax feels like a huge win

Edited by anchorclose